Ask Ashe of the Avarosan

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

"Hello summoners, fellow champions and people of Valoran, even with all the events happening in Freljord recently I'll gladly answers to all your questions. You can send me letters with all your questions and if you are brave enough to face Freljord cold come visit me here at the Avarosan camp"

-Ashe of the Avarosan

The Avarosan camp looks really different from what you would expect from a tribal camp, if it wasn't from the cold, the snow and the mountains near by, it would be easly mistaken from a border Demacian town

Ask Gem Knight

05-09-2013

A unidentified letter flies through the camp, eventually reaching Ashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Breakfast of the champions?

Fae Lulu

05-09-2013

Pix flutters into Ashe's domain, holding a rather large letter for his size. He drops the letter down in front of Ashe before departing. The letter read as follows:

Hey Ashe,

Can you teach me that trick where you shoot 7 arrows at once? It's a cool thing.

Also, why do you use an ice bow? You know Glade trees are so much stronger right?

-Singed,
Lulu

Fallyn Light

05-09-2013

(you beat me to it, anyways good luck. )

Dear Ashe,

How far can you shoot an arrow out side the field?

Also do you hate Sejuani for keeping the tribes divided and attacking your allies to the east?

-Lina Light.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1749

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
A unidentified letter flies through the camp, eventually reaching Ashe
As the letter arives Ashe reads it and writes back

A nice and ward soup is the best way to start the day well and cozy here in the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Pix flutters into Ashe's domain, holding a rather large letter for his size. He drops the letter down in front of Ashe before departing. The letter read as follows:

Hey Ashe,

Can you teach me that trick where you shoot 7 arrows at once? It's a cool thing.

Also, why do you use an ice bow? You know Glade trees are so much stronger right?

-Singed,
Lulu

As Ashe sees the Pix it instantly comes to her head that it is from Lulu, she opens the letter she brings, reads it and writes back.

Hello Lulu,
It is a skill that take years of practice and a really good natural talent, but you are welcome to come here to the Avarosan camp and I would personally give you some lessons of bow and arrow.

About the bow, it is made of True Ice one of the most, if not the most hard material in Valoran, and it is a gift left to me from my ancestor Avarosa, so even if it there is a stronger material I would still use my bow.

-Ashe of the Avarosan

Seals the letter and gives it to Pix, waving goodbye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
(you beat me to it, anyways good luck. )

Dear Ashe,

How far can you shoot an arrow out side the field?

Also do you hate Sejuani for keeping the tribes divided and attacking your allies to the east?

-Lina Light.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1749
Reads one of the letter that arrived for her and writes back

Hello Lina,

I don't want to sound cocky, but I can tell you that I could shoot an arrow from in the Fields from one nexus to the other and still hit my target.

Me and Sejuani have diferent ways of thinking, and I can't hate her for that, though my toleration is reaching it's peek, and if Sejuani keeps attacking my allies and the people I care about, I'll show her the war she wants, in a Icy way.

-Ashe of the Avarosan

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

((Oh hey Ashe... Your thread link is updated and you've been removed from Availability... If you even care that is.

ANYWAYS... Enjoy your new role Ashe, the Frost Archer of the Avarosan.))

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

((Thank you, just started answering some questions and I'm really enjoying it))

Fallyn Light

05-09-2013

Dear Queen Ashe,

Wow that's pretty cool I wonder if you can shoot an apple off the top of my head, that would be a great honor and pretty exciting.

If I may, can I ask how you feel about princess Lassandra becoming a champion.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Dear Queen Ashe,

Wow that's pretty cool I wonder if you can shoot an apple off the top of my head, that would be a great honor and pretty exciting.

If I may, can I ask how you feel about princess Lassandra becoming a champion.
Hello Lina,

You could come visit me here in the North and we could try that someday, I'll gladly meet you.

About Lissandra, I think she has the right to join the League same as me and Sejuani did, and I see this as a better way to solve... personal issues that we three can have, without harming inocents.

In next letters and if we meet please don't call me 'Queen' it is too formal, Ashe is fine

-Ashe of the Valoran

Fallyn Light

05-09-2013

Ashe,

Sorry about that it just felt weird addressing you so casually but if it's fine with you then it's fine with me. But anyways it would be a great honor and privilege to travel to the Feljorde, I just got back from the Kumungu jungle and before that I climbed Mount Targon to train with Leona the Radiant Dawn and the Rakkor. After I rest up a bit I'll be heading that way but first I have decided to visit my home city-state Demacia, it's been so long since I've seen my home that I'm a bit nervous but definitely excited.

-Lina Light.

1234511 ... 16