Gold 5 is funny lol.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroleech

05-09-2013

http://i.imgur.com/LI7px0X.png

Every 2 loses = failed gold 4 promo, every 2 wins = re-qualified ><

This has been going on for the past 2 days. Bahhh lol. For some reason I hard carry in games to re qualify and then flop in the ones that count lol.

AngryW0mbat

05-09-2013

It's the same with pretty much all promos. I did that in bronze 3 for almost a week straight. If you lolteam the players you're with you'll notice the opposing team has more experience than yours.

Pyroleech

05-09-2013

It's all complete based on MMR.

Losing 2 games wouldn't change my MMR so much that I was now rofl stomping people. I wonder if its more a psycological thing lol. Maybe I take more risks in non promo matches and get fed early?

Shattered Clock

05-09-2013

same thing happened with me and Bronze V. I don't know how many times (10+) that I qualified for IV and lost due to people being idiots. I once had the same guy feed in two promo matches in a row (this is why we need the "never match me with them," button).

Made it to Bronze IV once and dropped immediately again.

Now working my way through Bronze III and see no signs of stopping.

I've also noticed that the first match or two immediately following your promo series (if you win it) usually gives you more rage prone teammates.

Pyroleech

05-09-2013

It's quite funny lol. I'm going with teammates aren't really the issue and it must be a psycological effect that is happening? Maybe I'm trying to play more safe so I win? But because I'm not snowballing its hard?

I'm really not sure lol.

Tál

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandyvag View Post
same thing happened with me and Bronze V. I don't know how many times (10+) that I qualified for IV and lost due to people being idiots. I once had the same guy feed in two promo matches in a row (this is why we need the "never match me with them," button).

Made it to Bronze IV once and dropped immediately again.

Now working my way through Bronze III and see no signs of stopping.

I've also noticed that the first match or two immediately following your promo series (if you win it) usually gives you more rage prone teammates.
The difference is, Pyro is blaming himself and you are blaming your team mates, which do you think is the right way to go?

Pyro, dont look at it like a promo match, just focus on your game and it will come. If you put the pressure on yourself thinking "I HAVE TO WIN RAWR" then you will make mistakes.

Scoot

05-09-2013

i find your trend there hilaaaaaarious
i was stuck like that going into silver 3 for a week. but now i'm there again

Pyroleech

05-09-2013

It's like:

2x rape face hard carry games - series qualified
2x wtf am I doing games - series failed
2x wtf am I doing games - series failed

Shattered Clock

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tál View Post
The difference is, Pyro is blaming himself and you are blaming your team mates, which do you think is the right way to go?

Pyro, dont look at it like a promo match, just focus on your game and it will come. If you put the pressure on yourself thinking "I HAVE TO WIN RAWR" then you will make mistakes.
Which is exactly why I was stuck in bronze V for so long.

I blamed my teammates, trolls, noobs, and elo hell. Now that I stopped doing this I've gotten out of V. Probably should have clarified that better.

I stand by the rage comment though

noobstix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

You might have hit your skill cap, this is what happened to me I'm bouncing between division 3 and 4.