Let's talk about Xerath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbo Sawka

05-08-2013

you just said he is fine. whats here to talk about. u want to see him more? lower his price and make a good skin. durrr

Ueda85

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreakinlemon View Post
he seems weak if you don't have spectacular positioning
That was my first thought

NKT Baker

05-08-2013

easier mages that do as much as xerath.

Rough Divider

05-08-2013

Change his name to Xelnath >.> cause honestly that's all I saw in that post. But yeah Arcanopulse is lackluster, and I don't know, I mean I know he's supposed to be a siege monster, but that cast time animation for Arcanopulse takes so long I'm never hit by it.

SeikyuHaste

05-08-2013

To me he just doesn`t seem interesting, both appearance wise and ability wise. In my opinion he`s just boring.

TootlesTheGoon

05-08-2013

Very very dependent on skillshots?
I mean, anyone with at least semi-decent mobility can easily dodge a good portion of your combo if you're not careful. Granted, he has the stun from his E, but the fact that it's got such a lower range than his Q and R, even when using W, means that it's riskier to use.

I love Xerath to bits. Own all his skins, love his theme/character, and I really enjoy playing him. I personally just don't think he has a very good "flow" when it comes to combat, in my opinion. He often feels a bit clunky...

Rockman

05-08-2013

I dunno. Mana costs? His E doesn't feel satisfying? His damage seems to fall off unless you build flat AP? I am not a go to Xerath so IDK 100% about his problems, but I am pretty sure one of his main problems is how the team needs to work around him, and not the other way around.

Zerglinator

05-08-2013

It takes skill to use all that. I honestly think that's the problem people have.

Mojoman

05-08-2013

His concept and ideas of rooting himself are cool and unique as a gameplay mechanic, but in a game where mobility is valued and fun, it will always be unpopular to play a very slow casting mage

Saigo No Karasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

I think that most people shy away from him because of his difficulty to play effectively. I love Xerath because he presents a constant challenge to improve my skills with him and to find new ways to position and reposition.

The only part of Xerath that I would like to see altered is his passive. I feel that it doesn't fit well with his kit. If something that you would need armor against is able to attack you, chances are the armor isn't going to be the difference between survival and death. If his passive were something more fluid with his kit, I think he would be more enjoyable.