Let's talk about Xerath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Many people feel that Xerath is boring to play.

Forever Dunking

05-08-2013

He doesn't have any mobility, as he is a siege champion. So he doesn't fit well into all the team comps. also, his ult is 3 skillshots and his q wide is way to small.

NotBuzzJack

05-08-2013

It would be nice to have a longer spell rotation. Without his ult his combo is rather dull.

Gangbang squad

05-08-2013

Not very fun, like, you literally go W>E>R>R>R>Q post level 6, before level 6 W>E>Q or W>Q. While good positioning will separate a good xerath from a great xerath. I feel like his overall game play is dull, in that, you sit back and press Q and R when they are off cool down. Compared to lissandra, where your decision making will either make you or kill you so she is much engaging for the player.(she isn't boring to play)

Publius101

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
What do you feel would make Xerath feel better?
Obviously you just gotta give him your demonstone.

BallsMcGee94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

whenever i played him, without blue buff, my mana would be constantly at 0 because his q uses so much. its also hard to last hit as him. He has an abysmal early game, but his late game is fine. Also, hooks shouldnt pull him in his w, just doesnt make sense.

Lord Kamina

05-08-2013

I feel it's because people haven't realized that 40% CDR Xerath has a 3 second CD on his Q, a 2.64 second CD on W, and 36 second CD on ult. And you can obtain that 40% while still getting a lot of AP.

Cradily

05-08-2013

Cant clear a wave with his Q. Needs at least an autoattack after a Q to finish off each minion. Unless you get super fed quickly

Fates Fiance

05-08-2013

Xerath requires a Captain Atom skin, then he would be played.

Scody

05-08-2013

The reason Xerath is not played as often as you (Riot) wants him to be played is because there are better mages who just do it better. That and we haven't seen Reginaid play Xerath in a while, Diana city baby.