The Institute's Bathing Facilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-12-2013

Quinn let out a silent sigh and slipped herself into the water a bit more, the heat causing her quite a bit of discomfort as she had her mouth covered and was breathing out of her nose.

Her eyes looked between the other three that were in the water, she felt even more out of place than she already was now.

Even still, she didn't want to just leave, that would be rude to Riven who had invited her to come here with her, and she was prepared to simply abandon Riven to try and find her way out of this situation.

Regardless she had nothing to say and thus, stayed quiet.

Ask Mr Zed

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack turned his head in the general direction of Zed.

"Still, you are one of my best champs so I have the highest respect for you. Even if you are fueled by vengeance... Hell, most people are."

Mack gave a chuckle as he relaxed once more.
Zed paused for a long moment. "Then ill see you at summoners Rift, that we both may remain strong." He turns and exits the baths.

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-13-2013

Ziggs, being ziggs decides it is time. He gets on his Pool Party Ziggs outfit and uses hi satchel to make the biggest splash possible to get into the men's pool.

"Whooo!"

"Watch out below!"

Ziggs, having the time of his life.. Or maybe day, he then yells at mack;

"Why aren't you having fun?!"

Ms Annie Hastur

05-13-2013

Annie just kinda sits there, watching the other three. The boiling water area grows a little bit smaller, closer to her. "So, what do you all wanna talk about?" She asks, kicking her feet.

makmix

05-14-2013

Mack got splashed and looked annoyed.

"Now I'm not one to be annoyed but I need some relaxation bombos."

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack got splashed and looked annoyed.

"Now I'm not one to be annoyed but I need some relaxation bombos."
"D'aww.. All well."

Ziggs proceeds to practice his water dancing.

He feels extremely graceful, he thinks all the looks he is getting are looks of admiration.

He is very excited to get attention.

AskTheVengeance

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
'What the hell? Are you people stupid? Is this the idiot pool? Am I going to catch the stupidity you are all amassing as you harass a man who can boil a lobster in the pools he enters at any given time! In fact he will turn us all into lobster for his dinner tonight if you keep this up!'

Aden rages within as his neck and cheek show veins. His mind considers all angles, he definitely, absolutely needs to stop them and come up with an excuse. The summoner stands up and takes a step...the wrong step onto a wet wooden bowl used for rinsing hair. It slips under him as he feels his body fling back and land hard on the rock. His towel goes underdone as the bowl lands on his face and the towel as fate would have it, lands on top of his chest neatly...

The patrons laugh now at Aden, a single moment of clumsy entertainment deviates them from Brand as Aden sits upright, the bowl falls and rolls into the pool. The towel folds over onto his lap. From the crowd's point of view sits a man expressionless, the other half of his face shows a violently twitching eye and veins about to explode. The laughter dies down a bit as some of the patrons have a terrific laugh that might beat the label on Brand's behind. Aden's head turns to Brand as he makes a smile, hiding the anger-

"Oh...Haha, whoops. See, I forgot to tell you I have a natural clumsiness at the pool, I always have this issue, and I reckon the people were laughing at me. I have tripped a couple times while you were swimming around you know..."

'GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

"Well, anyways let's just enjoy our time here, we shouldn't really pay them any mind."
*Brand laughs heartily, distracted from the laughter pointed at him.*

Hahahaha! Watch your step!

*All seems to be going to plan, until one particulary loud talker says:*

Hey! Look at Brand's butt!

makmix

05-14-2013

Mack wad relaxing until some idiot said Brand and butt in the same sentence. He ignored the trunks up to this point. Now, he was ready to run.

"Well, this was good time off.... Time to run for me it seems.... VERY FAST!!"

Mack up and out of the pool and ran out of the place as fast as his legs can take him. He didn't even change back into his normal clothes.

(( this is the only way I thought I could join in on the fiasco and now i'm in and then out. ))

Sykper

05-14-2013

{{ Oh dear, I fear you have broke Aden... }}

"......."

Time froze for Aden, staring with dead eyes in space as what would have been a particularly terrific and sacrificial solution went down the drain. There was no way to cover this up, no more pride could be sacrificed. No, rather Aden doesn't care enough, why not let it be known that the anger-prone man of flames has a rather bad joke on his rear. Who knows, this could be a huge incident, he tried everything he could. Well, some of the younger ones have left, the men here could maybe survive-

"Alright class, we're here for your trip, the Institute Hot-Springs! Here are where the denizens of the institute and summoners alike come to relax."

"...What...." Aden snaps back to reality.

"Sometime in the future when you are all Junior Summoners you might find this place a haven! Isn't it great to be alive at this day and age? Look! We even can see a couple champions here! Wave happily!"

Aden's eyes look to the entrance as about a couple dozen summoner fleglings go into the various pools, as male summoners responsible for teaching look after them with nurturing eyes. Aden however looked at these children with absolute dread, his mouth galked as the potential casualty rate sky-rocketed, there are now more boys here than men. Subsequently, Aden's immediate reac-

"OH GOD WATCH OUT BRAND!!"

Aden points at Brand's rear and unleashes an improved ignite! White, green and yellow flames activate underwater to try to burn off the label, however a spark flies to a crystal next to Aden...who watches it in slow motion...dead eyes again...

The explosion was fairly small, but the facilty held strong from a slight quake. Aden's hair is on end, small sparks fly off his body still. He doesn't speak at all as he sits there, hardly paying attention anymore...

AskTheVengeance

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ Oh dear, I fear you have broke Aden... }}

"......."

Time froze for Aden, staring with dead eyes in space as what would have been a particularly terrific and sacrificial solution went down the drain. There was no way to cover this up, no more pride could be sacrificed. No, rather Aden doesn't care enough, why not let it be known that the anger-prone man of flames has a rather bad joke on his rear. Who knows, this could be a huge incident, he tried everything he could. Well, some of the younger ones have left, the men here could maybe survive-

"Alright class, we're here for your trip, the Institute Hot-Springs! Here are where the denizens of the institute and summoners alike come to relax."

"...What...." Aden snaps back to reality.

"Sometime in the future when you are all Junior Summoners you might find this place a haven! Isn't it great to be alive at this day and age? Look! We even can see a couple champions here! Wave happily!"

Aden's eyes look to the entrance as about a couple dozen summoner fleglings go into the various pools, as male summoners responsible for teaching look after them with nurturing eyes. Aden however looked at these children with absolute dread, his mouth galked as the potential casualty rate sky-rocketed, there are now more boys here than men. Subsequently, Aden's immediate reac-

"OH GOD WATCH OUT BRAND!!"

Aden points at Brand's rear and unleashes an improved ignite! White, green and yellow flames activate underwater to try to burn off the label, however a spark flies to a crystal next to Aden...who watches it in slow motion...dead eyes again...

The explosion was fairly small, but the facilty held strong from a slight quake. Aden's hair is on end, small sparks fly off his body still. He doesn't speak at all as he sits there, hardly paying attention anymore...

*Brand hears the man's comment about his pants. He is just about to turn around and take a peek when he sees the kids waving*

Hey kids! I wouldn't hop in this pool...unless you think it'd be really funny to push someone in! Hehe..what the..?

*He sees the flames on his rear and quickly pats them out. Then he sees it. The cheesiest joke known to man. He simply stares for a moment, his eye twitching. He doesn't even notice the small blast nearby. Must be Ziggs.*