The Institute's Bathing Facilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollKingTrundle

05-08-2013

Trundle groaned, walking to the bathing facilities and dragging Boneshiver on the ground with him.

"Stupid League. Last week they wanted me covered in garbage and now they want me to take a bath! Buncha whiny little whelps. I only have a tiny bit a frozen blood on me."

Trundle headed towards the changing rooms and began removing his harness, gloves, pants, and feet warmers. With a degree of difficulty and a rip or two, Trundle was able to wiggle himself into the bathing attire he was offered

"REALLY?! SOMEONE'S GETTING A CLUBBING!", Trundle roared, voicing his displeasure with how he looked in his swim suit.

Trundle stormed out of the changing area, Boneshiver and a towel in each hand.

"Yeah, yeah, King of Trolls, coming through. First one to laugh gets a cracked skull!" Trundle barked as he made his way to the unisex pool.

"Looks hot." Trundle wondered how hot the pools really were. He tried dipping Boneshiver into the water, creating a massive amount of steam. Boneshiver being made of True Ice prevented it from actually melting.

"Hah. I'm clever." After setting his club aside, though not out of his massive arm's length, Trundle dipped his toe in the water. A strange sensation flowed throughout the rest of his body. It had occurred to Trundle that he had never really enjoyed heat before. It was either the cold of the Freljord, or getting burned to death by champions. Wanting more of the sensation, he plopped himself in with a splash and leisurely stretched in the water.

"I could get used to this..."

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

"Not particularly..." Riven shook her head faintly. "I'm just not a social person." Her gaze drifted to the glowing crystals in the ceiling. "Maybe I was once, maybe when I was young, but...having to live on the street, fighting for your very survival, fighting in war after war, living your life around people that were constantly looking for ways to prove their superiority compared to you..." She sighed.

"It gets to you, changes you... You become distant, worry about being strong, cutting ties with anything, anyone, that cannot make you stronger. You trust only those you have served with, fought with, died with, died for, even..." Her voice seemed far away, as if she was remembering a long-forgotten time. "You don't have friends, you have brothers, sisters in arms... You celebrate the day's victory, and toast to the valiant sacrifices of your fallen comrades, or, you lie with them..."

Riven turned her amber gaze to Quinn. "So, you see...that's who I am. That's what I know. Everything else... It's just...alien to me." She looked away, staring into the pool of steamy water. "And when put into a situation for which I'm not prepared, that I have no training for...I panic."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"Not particularly..." Riven shook her head faintly. "I'm just not a social person." Her gaze drifted to the glowing crystals in the ceiling. "Maybe I was once, maybe when I was young, but...having to live on the street, fighting for your very survival, fighting in war after war, living your life around people that were constantly looking for ways to prove their superiority compared to you..." She sighed.

"It gets to you, changes you... You become distant, worry about being strong, cutting ties with anything, anyone, that cannot make you stronger. You trust only those you have served with, fought with, died with, died for, even..." Her voice seemed far away, as if she was remembering a long-forgotten time. "You don't have friends, you have brothers, sisters in arms... You celebrate the day's victory, and toast to the valiant sacrifices of your fallen comrades, or, you lie with them..."

Riven turned her amber gaze to Quinn. "So, you see...that's who I am. That's what I know. Everything else... It's just...alien to me." She looked away, staring into the pool of steamy water. "And when put into a situation for which I'm not prepared, that I have no training for...I panic."

Quinn nodded, listening to Riven speak, her own amber eyes meeting Riven's when she looked at her. "I understand what you're saying despite not being through it personally, but at the same time I think you're selling yourself a bit short there." She smiled "after all, I'd like to consider you a friend, despite the small amount of time we've spent together." She shrugged

"Perhaps all you really need is someone to help show you the way? I'm not saying I want to change you, nor am I saying I can help you, I'm just saying that I'm here if you need me, you know?" She closed her eyes and let out a hum

"I mean, maybe if we spend time together you'll get better at talking with people."

AODRG

05-08-2013

Sam walked down to the bathing facilities, knowing they were much better than the shower rooms at the Medical Wing, and after a rather stressful day of working she figured she could use a bit of relaxation before heading off to the Lunari Temple. Alice soon followed, clearly less eager than her counterpart.

"So why are we here?" Alice asked quietly, trying not to draw attention to themselves.

"I told you," Sam started, "The bath house down here is ten times better than the one up in the med wing. Besides, I figured we could use a bit more time out in public. Can't stay in your room singing karaoke all night."

"Alight," Alice added, "So long as people don't....you know...stare at us."

"I wouldn't worry about that," Sam assured, "Everyone's here just to relax and clean the day off them."

They headed off toward the woman's area. It seemed there were a couple people around, but nothing too crowded.

"So clothing or no?" Sam asked.

"Um...well let's head to the non-clothing," Alice suggested, "Since I didn't pack a swimsuit and only one pair of underwear here.

Sam smirked, "Somehow I knew you would say that."

The two headed off into the changing room before coming back our wrapped in towels.

The two headed off into the water after removing their towels and setting them aside. Alice couldn't help but stare at her future wife, but the rules clearly posted they could do nothing sexual. Probably for the best, given Sam's attitude toward more sexual advances.

"Hot," Alice muttered out.

"Yes, well if the water was cold, it wouldn't be as relaxing now would it," Sam replied back.

Alice nodded, "Of-- of course."

They walked along toward the edge of the bath, sitting down together after finding an area somewhat away from the others. The two continued to chatter along and relax in the hot water, wondering if anyone would care to join them or not.

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
The dead rat that was Evelynn's collapsed beehive made no movement that would imply she could hear Sivir's words.
Sivir had stared at the scene, not sure what to make of the situation. A thought crossed her mind as she began to swim towards the form. "want to play it that way huh?" he mumbled as she plants both her hand on top of the hair, not allowing her to get up from the water. she would wait until some response came.

Heil Teemo

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir had stared at the scene, not sure what to make of the situation. A thought crossed her mind as she began to swim towards the form. "want to play it that way huh?" he mumbled as she plants both her hand on top of the hair, not allowing her to get up from the water. she would wait until some response came.
Evelynn held her breath for an admirable amount of time, but eventually her arms broke the surface and thrashed about until Sivir allowed Evelynn up. "WHAT?!" She shouted after spitting out water and catching her breath, sounding far more irritated than she actually was, and only because the secret of her hair was now visible.

Ásk Ryze

05-08-2013

Oddly enough, Ryze made an appearance at the bathhouse. However, he was not here for recreational enjoyment; He had arrived strictly for business purposes.

Ryze glanced around the entryway, looking for a poolboy or clerk who could direct him to the facility's manager. Slung over his shoulder, beside the massive scroll he always wore with him, was an equally large sack which clanked with Ryze's every movement; presumably tools of his trade.

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn nodded, listening to Riven speak, her own amber eyes meeting Riven's when she looked at her. "I understand what you're saying despite not being through it personally, but at the same time I think you're selling yourself a bit short there." She smiled "after all, I'd like to consider you a friend, despite the small amount of time we've spent together." She shrugged

"Perhaps all you really need is someone to help show you the way? I'm not saying I want to change you, nor am I saying I can help you, I'm just saying that I'm here if you need me, you know?" She closed her eyes and let out a hum

"I mean, maybe if we spend time together you'll get better at talking with people."
Riven huffed. "I can talk to people just fine..." She looked a little upset, but nothing serious. "I'm socially anxious, not socially inept. I commanded an entire company of soldiers into combat. I know how to talk to people...just not in casual situations."

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
Evelynn held her breath for an admirable amount of time, but eventually her arms broke the surface and thrashed about until Sivir allowed Evelynn up. "WHAT?!" She shouted after spitting out water and catching her breath, sounding far more irritated than she actually was, and only because the secret of her hair was now visible.
Sivir was Seeming oblivious to the actual reason Evelynn was really upset. She figured that it was simply her hair being wet that made it look the way it did currently. Sivir giggled lightly at Evelynn's irritation. "hello you. haven't seen you in the while."

Heil Teemo

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir was Seeming oblivious to the actual reason Evelynn was really upset. She figured that it was simply her hair being wet that made it look the way it did currently. Sivir giggled lightly at Evelynn's irritation. "hello you. haven't seen you in the while."
"Hi..."

Evelynn huffed and blew a strand of sopping wet hair out of her eye.

"Yeah... sorry about that. I've been... busy."

Evelynn's internal anxiety over her hair was actually overpowering her urge to comment about Sivir being nude in front of her. She really wanted her balloon back...