The Institute's Bathing Facilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn followed behind Riven, making sure to turn her head away as the silver haired woman stepped into the water, once Riven was in she slowly made her way in as well, letting the towel drop to the floor.

Once her body had finally relaxed into the water she let out a pleased gasp
"This...feels great, you do this everyday?" She asked, closing her eyes. Her arms were still crossed at her chest, despite the water and steam covering her body below the neck perfectly well.

Heil Teemo

05-08-2013

Evelynn could hold her breath for a long time. Being only half-undead meant that her lungs did still function, however, and could not hold an indefinite supply of oxygen. So after several minutes, Evelynn resurfaced, her soaking wet mane now shrouding her contented countenance...

... And to her horror, she saw three other women had entered the bath since she had. With blistering haste, she sank back under the surface of the pool. No one could see her hair like this. NO ONE.

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-08-2013

Sivir's head bolted up as Evelynn pulled her head out of the water, then dove in as quickly as she came out. She raised a brow as she wondered what She could have been doing. "uhhh... Evelynn?" She called out, not sure if she could hear her. "you okay out there?"

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn followed behind Riven, making sure to turn her head away as the silver haired woman stepped into the water, once Riven was in she slowly made her way in as well, letting the towel drop to the floor.

Once her body had finally relaxed into the water she let out a pleased gasp
"This...feels great, you do this everyday?" She asked, closing her eyes. Her arms were still crossed at her chest, despite the water and steam covering her body below the neck perfectly well.
Riven and Quinn, of course, had chosen a different pool than Sivir and Evelynn, leaving them away from the other pair. In response to Quinn's question, Riven nodded, her eyes closed in relaxation. "Usually, yes. Though not generally here. I have somewhere else that I go, but I do enjoy a hot soak after training. It eases the muscles and helps the healing process along for the next day's routine."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn nodded "Sounds like something I could get used to doing, I haven't felt this relaxed in years." She stretches her self and sinks a little deeper. "What, do you have your own private hot spring you're hiding from everyone else?" She smirks.

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Riven opened her eyes and glanced to Quinn, looking away after with another sigh. "Actually, I do. I found it a long time ago, and I've kept it a closely guarded secret..." She sank a bit more into the water. "It's where I go to unwind and escape from things...think things over."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn nodded "Say no more, I won't pry any further." She smiled "Ah but this is pretty great, at the same time I can't really think of what I would do if I came here everyday without any company, I mean I get annoyed enough as it is when I have nothing to do."

Heil Teemo

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir's head bolted up as Evelynn pulled her head out of the water, then dove in as quickly as she came out. She raised a brow as she wondered what She could have been doing. "uhhh... Evelynn?" She called out, not sure if she could hear her. "you okay out there?"
The dead rat that was Evelynn's collapsed beehive made no movement that would imply she could hear Sivir's words.

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Riven huffed a laugh. "Sometimes its nice to just be by yourself, away from worries and troubles, just you and the water, and you can let your mind wander where it will." She took another slow breath and sighed in contentment. "It may not always wander to something enjoyable, but it can help you think through things that you might otherwise be too upset to grasp."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn nodded "I can see how that would be helpful, so Riven, anything you want to talk about." She asked, smiling kindly toward her. "I know there's probably a lot on your mind. For example...something not as important...um... Have you ever been upset by your inability to meet social expectations? I mean you're a nice girl, but it doesn't seem like you'd handle well in a crowd."