The Institute's Bathing Facilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-08-2013

THE INSTITUTE OF WAR - BATHING FACILITIES

Name:  84187_Water_caverns_normal.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  51.0 KB

The Institute of war houses and employs hundreds and thousands of summoners, and even acts as a home for some champions of the League itself. With that many individuals, providing enough bathing areas for all of them, and providing fresh water is no easy task, even with magical abilities. Luckily, the Institute sits atop a volcanic area, which allows for groundwater to rise in heated pools, more commonly known as "hot springs." As a result, the Institute has opened certain underground facilities to summoners and champions alike to enjoy a warm soak in these mineral-rich waters. The pools are cleaned and filtered naturally by the action of the water flowing through them, and the rocks around them, keeping them clear and clean. The pools are broken into numerous groups, as follows...

Men's Bathing Pools -
This section of the underground cavern is dedicated to men only, and has numerous pools for communal or private pathing. Towels and or bathing attire, and other such coverings are NOT required in the main pools. However, for those that are more modest and would prefer a more clothed bathing experience, separate pools are included for that purpose.

Women's Bathing Pools -
This section of the cavern is for women only, and has the same setup as the men's side. Private and more secluded pools are available, as are clothed and unclothed bathing areas. As with the men's side, bathing clothing is NOT required, but the Institute asks that those that would prefer to bathe in that manner stick to their own designated section of the pools.

Unisex Bathing Pools -
These pools are open to both men and women equally, however, there are no pools dedicated to non-clothed communal bathing. Bathers that wish to bathe in that fashion can do so elsewhere, perhaps their private residence. The Institute apologizes to any parties that may feel discriminated against due to this setup, but wishes to maintain a welcoming atmosphere to the majority of parties that wish to use these facilities. This includes younger bathers. The Unisex Bathing Pools offer a larger selection of pool sizes, and includes a large spring with a waterfall as the main choice for most bathers.

Changing Rooms -
Self explanatory. These rooms are open for patrons to disrobe before rinsing off and or changing into bathing attire. Lockers are available for storing personal effects before heading into the bathing areas. Locks are magical, and register the user of said locker. Only the owner of the personal items in the locker may open them to retrieve them.

BATHING FACILITY RULES

Quote:
1) Any prospective bathers are asked to rinse off in the provided showers before entering the pools to cut down on excess dirt and grime from sullying the pools. Any bathers using a non-clothed bathing pool will refrain from removing their clothing or coverings until they have reached the proper bathing areas. Towels are provided free of charge to any patrons.

2) Harassment (of any kind) of clothed bathers by non-clothed bathers, or vice-versa, will be taken seriously and punished by League Sanctions, or by a banning from the facilities all together. Any attempt to sneak into a pool designated for a gender not your own will be punishable by League Sanctions, and or being banned from the Bathing Facilities.

3) Sexual activity of any kind is strictly forbidden within the pools and bathing area. The Institute understands the physical needs of its patrons, but these facilities are not, nor shall ever be, allowed for such activities. Any parties found engaging in such activities on premises will be banned outright from the facilities for life.

4) Diving into pools is dangerous, and will be met with a warning from any staff in attendance. Do so at your own risk. Running around the outside of pool surfaces can be dangerous, as plants may grow on rocks and create a slippery surface. In addition, touching any of the crystals around the pools may prove dangerous as well, as several of them have been shown to have a latent magical charge that may discharge on contact. The Institute is not responsible for any injuries sustained by bathers that do not follow proper safety guidelines.

5) Bathing Facility operational times are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Any patrons found using the facilities after or before these times will be asked to leave, or asked to wait until the facilities open again the next day.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn stepped out from the woman's change room, a plain white towel tightly wrapped to cover her bodies private areas. She looked around, taken away by the sight of the hot springs, smiling as she waited for her friend to make her way out.

Heil Teemo

05-08-2013

After a pulse-pounding battle on the Fields of Justice, Evelynn hurried away from the summoning platform toward the bathing facilities. She was caked in dirt and blood and while she would normally revel in it, she was feeling decidedly non-sexy at the moment. Once she arrived, she discarded her ruined outfit to the floor with a metallic "clank" and rinsed off as much of the grime as she could before walking through the threshold of the women's section.

Evelynn peered surreptitiously around the corner of the pool proper, ensuring no one else was present. She wasn't at all shy about her body; oh no, this was something far more embarrassing. With a sigh, Evelynn reached into her voluminous coiffure and pulled out a helium balloon, which deflated her hair to its messy, flat tresses. Now that she could bathe properly, she slid into the water up to her shoulders and sighed in contentment...

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn stepped out from the woman's change room, a plain white towel tightly wrapped to cover her bodies private areas. She looked around, taken away by the sight of the hot springs, smiling as she waited for her friend to make her way out.
And make her way out she did. Riven was damp from rinsing off before heading into the area, and had had wrapped herself in a large towel, pulled tightly around her body, sitting just below her armpits, and extending down to her mid thighs. A second towel was hung over her right arm. Her left hand held the towel in place and she walked to catch up to Quinn.

"Okay, let's move quickly. I'd rather avoid a bunch of other people if we can..." She'd then walk at a moderate pace to the women's section of the baths and pause along the dividing line between the clothed and non-clothed sections. She looked to Quinn. "Do you have a preference?"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn blushed "Uh...well we came here right from your room, I didn't want to get my undergarments wet...so I suppose I have to use the non-clothed ones." She adjusted her towel uncomfortably, looking away. "O-of course, I could go back to my room and fetch something, if that would make you more comfortable."

Quinn continued to look around, she was still amazed at the beauty of this place, so natural, so welcoming.

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn blushed "Uh...well we came here right from your room, I didn't want to get my undergarments wet...so I suppose I have to use the non-clothed ones." She adjusted her towel uncomfortably, looking away. "O-of course, I could go back to my room and fetch something, if that would make you more comfortable."

Quinn continued to look around, she was still amazed at the beauty of this place, so natural, so welcoming.
"You...can wrap yourself in a towel if you like." Riven blinked. "Many people do. Or, they lay them over themselves to hide themselves from view." She shook her head. "You don't have to wear anything specific like that." She sighed, already feeling her muscles itching for the hot water to ease her soreness from her previous training. it had almost become a routine after each heavy day.

"It depends on what you are most comfortable with." She shrugged. "I have no preference either way."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quinn shrugged "I suppose I would be more comfortable not wearing anything in the water, that way I can feel the heat over my entire body..." She smiled "I'm sure I'll get used to it."

She looked over at the side dedicated for those not wishing to wear clothing within the water "Seems quiet today too, that's nice."

Heil Teemo

05-08-2013

Evelynn sank a bit further into the water, exposing only her hair as it trailed listlessly through the slight current of the spring. Where a blue woman was before now appeared to be a dead animal floating.

Ask Riven

05-08-2013

Riven nodded and made her way toward the water. She was greeted by the familiar steamy heat of the pool, and she felt herself physically relax. She walked around to find an areas that was private and secluded to avoid unwanted visitors, and tested the water with her foot, before removing her towel, and setting the other aside, and sliding in, sighing contentedly.

Any onlookers would find the steam created an effective curtain to block her body from view. Yet another reason she'd chosen this specific pool.

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-08-2013

Sevir had stepped into the showering rooms after finishing up some mercenary work. She got undressed of her her gear and rinsed off. After a few moments she slipped into the bathing area silently. She did not pay much attention to the women that was already there. Shamelessly she stepped into the bath. She eyed what appeared to be a red rat floating in the water, but she shrugged it off and sank her body into the water, and leaned back on the edge of the bath.