The first Demonstone has been obtained.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

05-08-2013
1 of 15 Riot Posts

Summoners, watchers of secrets, harbingers of chaos...

The mighty Geeves has left to explore the world on urgent Live Realm business. In the ensuing void, I have infiltrated the tower of balance he staunchly guarded. I now walk among the inhabitants as one of them. They know not what I seek or why. In his haste... he left the precious artifact behind.

... soon I shall unleash its power to break the shackles holding another back. However, it is not what you think. Be not distracted by the explorer's unimportant tales of a mundane wanderer. That miscreant cares nothing for power or plans.

For those of you who do... look soon to the European West.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

I knew this day would come.

Scarizard, we need you!

Dunk Master IV

05-08-2013

uh oh

BK Helix

05-08-2013

Oh is that what these are? I've been keeping two of those in my closet

MTempty

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post

The mighty Geeves has left to explore the world on urgent Balance Realm business. In the ensuing void, I have infiltrated the tower of balance he staunchly guarded. I now walk among the inhabitants as one of them. They know not what I seek or why. In his haste... he left the precious artifact behind.

... soon I shall unleash its power to break the shackles holding another back. However, it is not what you think. Be not distracted by the explorer's unimportant tales of a mundane wanderer. That miscreant cares nothing for power or plans.

Damnit Geeves. You had one job.

TheKnightLautrec

05-08-2013

Sounds legit.

Still Eternity

05-08-2013

Emperor Warlock Xelnath! *bows* Very well done securing the First Demonstone. Soon, these pesky mortals shall feel your unforgiving wrath!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-08-2013
2 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post

The mighty Geeves has left to explore the world on urgent Live Realm business. In the ensuing void, I have infiltrated the tower of balance he staunchly guarded. I now walk among the inhabitants as one of them. They know not what I seek or why. In his haste... he left the precious artifact behind.

Let us bow our heads in reflection of this great moment.

Shaboopie

05-08-2013

I wish I knew what was going on here. This sounds fun.

antikatze

05-08-2013

whatever it is i cant wait !

1234511 ... 18