If you think darius is OP then you have no idea how this game works

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
he sticks extremely well to his target
unrealistic

Quote:
has the absolute highest nuke damage without any items
false

Quote:
since there is no good way to prevent him from getting into the perfect range for the fight.
false

Quote:
you are facing a minimum of 2000 true damage
false

Quote:
1v1 there is a large list of champions who cannot kite him, thanks to the immense range and funky mechanics on his grab.
halftruth

Quote:
If he catches you, you do not escape unless you have a disengage in your kit.
true but common

Quote:
If you have sustain, you can 1v1 him fairly well.
depends

Alvan Yakatori

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
heres a new strategy for you, for you cowards who are unwilling to learn to actually play against him.

Buy gp10 items and camp under your tower, dont worry too much about cs. Ping as soon as he starts diving you. Dont worry this is normal for pathetic people like you who aren't willing to become stronger players. Your only job is to feed as little as possible and help the tower last a bit longer. After laning if your team doesnt suck darius is bad enough that he won't make much difference as long as he hasn't killed you repeatedly or gotten absolutely perfect farm. Odds are if you can't deal with darius you arent at a level where darius will ever get perfect farm.

here's the list of gp10 items for you to hold while you waste space while your team prepares to carry you.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_per_10
I guess this post was meant for Slayerchris98.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
I guess this post was meant for Slayerchris98.
it was meant for many people across the times even into the future. Those who cannot learn should build some gp10 and observe or cry. As long as they aren't feeding. In theory, an opponent with perfect cs is something you shouldve been prepared for anyways. An opponent who's fed like mad is the hard thing to deal with. All they have to do is stfu and level. It would also help if they communicated what they were doing to thier team

Death Zed

05-13-2013

Vi demolishes him given that the Vi knows when to engage and to disengage and how.

Lvl 19 Magikarp

05-13-2013

I lane against Darius with Garen all the time and have very little issue managing him every time he moves into melee range just WQ him and you'll win the trade every time, if for some reason he does get some damage or bleed stacks on you just back up behind minions and wait for passive. If you make sure every time you go into melee with him your topped off you should have no problem beating him in lane!

Peligrad

05-13-2013

Darius still exists? I thought they removed him from the game in patch 3.03...

Cuz that's the last time I saw one... or his doofus Demacian twin...

dunk is my life

05-13-2013

I just hope Riot admit they screwed up with Darius and fix this. ASAP

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk is my life View Post
I just hope Riot admit they screwed up with Darius and fix this. ASAP
riot says they screwed him up but it was the initial implimentation in general. Not like he was viable anyways when they nerfed him.

Riot has more important things to do than balancing darius, like telling ahri how pretty she is today and making sure her orb is shiney and doing tons of damage

Ur210

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
while your team prepares to carry you.
Lol?

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur210 View Post
Lol?
Whats so funny about it? some people when countered by champs like darius, lux, or akali will yield better results by striving for a stale mediocre game than they would actually trying to make a difference only to fail and fall into a deep depression where they just spend the whole match coming up with excuses as to why they did so pitifully. "obviously this champ is OP" they say to themselves continueing to make not just noobish, but selfish yet difficult to see from their position mistakes.

But not only that. There are some who would be able to learn alot more by playing a in a more passive way and taking the time to at least try to learn rather than panicing and teaching themselves badhabits theyll get dunked with by the next big bad "OP" champ.

When people build and play just to fill space while their superior teammates, if any, clean up their **** for them and carry them to a free win they even get to practice a backup plan encase in the future they run into something they don't understand or can't deal with. When you see a large ferocious animal you can't identify but it seems to be a large fast moving carnivorous beast you don't just attack it without thinking with your bare hands, you either arm yourself with something you know how to use or you stick to basic survival strategy. In this case thats get gold and do whatever your team role is the best that you can do however unhelpful as you may be. At least ward