If you think darius is OP then you have no idea how this game works

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-08-2013

heres a new strategy for you, for you cowards who are unwilling to learn to actually play against him.

Buy gp10 items and camp under your tower, dont worry too much about cs. Ping as soon as he starts diving you. Dont worry this is normal for pathetic people like you who aren't willing to become stronger players. Your only job is to feed as little as possible and help the tower last a bit longer. After laning if your team doesnt suck darius is bad enough that he won't make much difference as long as he hasn't killed you repeatedly or gotten absolutely perfect farm. Odds are if you can't deal with darius you arent at a level where darius will ever get perfect farm.

here's the list of gp10 items for you to hold while you waste space while your team prepares to carry you.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_per_10

Diabloson

05-08-2013

Wow cereal... Harsh. Haha

Sidsgothem

05-08-2013

i just bum rush him instead of him rushing me GG

TopDariusPlz

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidsgothem View Post
i just bum rush him instead of him rushing me GG
Yesss this pleases Darius.

awkwardbowman

05-08-2013

I play teemo and understand kiting mechanics.

However,
while this thread is kind of mean, I'd honestly rather have those scrubs up top follow this if they really don't understand how to play against him.

Epsilaun

05-08-2013

yes you can counterplay him but its very VERY VERY difficult due to his absurd base damage, to put in perspective, whittling him down carefully by outplaying him to just below half health, only for a SINGLE WQ to bring you down to 1/3 health, yes, that is ALL he hit me with, the fact that it took litterally 2 min outplaying him to get instantly table turned with 0 effort on his part is ridiculous.

Only characters who can really counter/effectively out play him are jayce teemo and nid since they are ranged tops, just about anyone who has some kind of poke to harass him has the same or shorter range than his E meaning its stupid to even try

and yes im sure your teams love you
translation "rawr im an elitist ***** who doesnt take anything except my opinion as fact so let darius free farm and sit back and cower instead of me actually doing something in a TEAM game to play as a team and cry later" is pretty much this and every other of your 4 postings on the front page

you want people to stop complaining, why dont you make a post on HOW to counter/outplay him rather than just making 12 threads calling people idiots and scrubs.

Silkdawn

05-08-2013

I love this sarcasm.

Best Zod NA

05-09-2013

Elise all the way, baby.

Greevès

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilaun View Post
yes you can counterplay him but its very VERY VERY difficult due to his absurd base damage, to put in perspective, whittling him down carefully by outplaying him to just below half health, only for a SINGLE WQ to bring you down to 1/3 health, yes, that is ALL he hit me with, the fact that it took litterally 2 min outplaying him to get instantly table turned with 0 effort on his part is ridiculous.

Only characters who can really counter/effectively out play him are jayce teemo and nid since they are ranged tops, just about anyone who has some kind of poke to harass him has the same or shorter range than his E meaning its stupid to even try

and yes im sure your teams love you
translation "rawr im an elitist ***** who doesnt take anything except my opinion as fact so let darius free farm and sit back and cower instead of me actually doing something in a TEAM game to play as a team and cry later" is pretty much this and every other of your 4 postings on the front page

you want people to stop complaining, why dont you make a post on HOW to counter/outplay him rather than just making 12 threads calling people idiots and scrubs.
He has made them. Others have made them. Many more will be made. They exist and are readily available to anyone who even thinks about searching for them.....

He is referring to the people who are bad and then come here to rage "Darius op" instead of reading them and realizing he isn't op.

This cycle has continued for so long its has led to people now raging about the idiots that actually think he is op.....people are sick of these idiots and its making them angry...every single Darius is op thread pretty much starts and ends the same way and are just rubbish......so sick of seeing them........ that's why this thread exists

-----------

Oh and to beat Darius just use Teemo, Elise, Nid, Nunu, Yorrick, Vlad, Kayle or {Any character with a ranged auto attack) or (any character with a ranged poke ability) and don't get too close in general....maybe consider Move Speed quints if ur still having trouble keeping away from him.

Vinterheim

05-09-2013

Rumble paid Darius a visit, all that remains is a hot pile of ashes.