Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Major] Client Won't Patch (Repairs Too)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inherent

05-08-2013

My PBE client has been frozen on patching even after restarts for a couple days, so I decided to try a full repair. The client patched for a few minutes before popping up a message saying "Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information." The patching process then froze after I clicked the "send logs" button (I also tried with pressing continue on another occasion). Not knowing exactly what to do, I re-repaired the client multiple times to the same effect. Some Riot feedback would be awesome, as I'm completely lost.
Mac OS X 10.6.8, Official Riot Mac Client

vLemon

QA Analyst

05-09-2013

Hey Talzarn. Did you try re-installing the client? You can download the mac PBE client from here:
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/League%20of%20Legends%20PBE.dmg

Doctor Swole

05-09-2013

hey vlemon there's a website about you called lemon party or something

Inherent

05-09-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Hey Talzarn. Did you try re-installing the client? You can download the mac PBE client from here:
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/League%20of%20Legends%20PBE.dmg

I did what you said and it has seemed to work for the PBE (it's patching successfully now and I'll see if I can actually log in when it's finished). However, I'm having the same problem with the actual game client except the error message pops up before opening the little launcher program (with the news and that picture of Ryze). Should I re-install for that as well? Thanks for your help thus far!
Edit: Game launcher bug seems to have fixed itself, except that the League of Legends logo isn't going away.