Thoughts about Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jrights

05-08-2013

I've been looking at all the ADCs that league has and I've realized that Sivir has fallen off greatly. Anyone else feel the same way?

Maybe it's time for a buff or even a rework to get her back into the game, and able to be chosen in ranked ect.?

BSHMFWFM

05-08-2013

if she gets fed well enough she is the best adc late game YES IS SAID IT BITE ME her AA resets are so OP at rank 5

awkwardbowman

05-08-2013

If she gets fed well enough...

Jrights

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkwardbowman View Post
If she gets fed well enough...
Well obviously, if any champion gets fed they will be pretty devastating. I'm more or less talking about having her make people want to pick her. such as Cait's range for example and Corki's armor shredding E ability.

OctopusDropkick

05-08-2013

Her mana cost on her shield could stand to be reduced slightly and her auto-attack range increased by like 50 units.

Yhufir

05-08-2013

I have read, eslewhere on the forum, that Sivir's niche is a counterpick. Find this to be more-or-less accurate. I'm not a pro player, but I main ADCs and my top 3 picks are:
Caitlyn - all purpose badass lane bully. I don't have a fundemental problem with any ADC, except;
Sivir - My backup in case Caitlyn get's picked first. The reason, of course, behing that Sivir can effectively negate all of Caitlyn's abilities (ie use them for free MP). A good caitlyn will know this and focus on harassing with range, but usually I can get in a few naked Qs if enemy Cait tries to get in close enough to auto attack. Sivir's also useful against a few other ADCs but Caitlyn telegraphs all her abilities so she's much easier to counter with well timed Es.
Ashe - When the planets align, every 4th century or so, and the team comps permit, Ashe can be a devestating pick. Especially if you get to counter pick the enemy ADC or last pick (even better). Again, a Sivir will counter the **** out of Ashe, especially a Sivir with cleanse.

The only time I pick sivir is if I'm against cait (rest of the enemy team doesnt matter), blitz (again, no one else matters - blitz is a good enough reason), or if the enemy team is comprised mostly (like 3-4 members) of non-AoE skill shot based abilities.Then you basically have free-run of the map without worrying too much. If the enemy has, like; Lee Sin, Diana, Thresh, Darius, and MF; I'd take Sivir. She might not dominate lane, but she's next to untouchable in team fights without a LOT of diving and focus.

Vuther

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow View Post
if she gets fed well enough she is the best adc late game YES IS SAID IT BITE ME her AA resets are so OP at rank 5
Butbutbutbutbut-Vayne has troo damage.

kahoolawe

05-08-2013

Her Q is soo stronk, especially when you build flat AD. She counters Ezreal pretty hard

Danica1708

05-08-2013

She has bad AA range, BUT! But, her scaling is awesome. Like, seriously, her scaling is awesome. I just got into playing her, and I love her. I used to think she was the worst ADC in the game, but I learned otherwise.

BestVayneMars

Recruiter

05-08-2013

The only rework I think she needs is her character model.

Seriosuly though I played her again last week after not touching her for months and it was awesome. I got fed and farmed and destroyed mid to late game. In lane I was able to pull off some nice E's and her Q and W provided some decent harass and scaled awfully well against squishies late game. Her ulti is very team fight oriented and she can push a lane like few people... Q+W can push lanes really hard and help clear towers. She needs just more skill then the average adc, which I don't claim to have but can clearly see.