Ask Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
It was quite true what she said. As bad as it was at first, he adapted to his situation, and ended up becoming stronger then he was before it happened. He survived, even if at the time he was closer to death then he would have liked.

Nevin nodded and listened intently as she spoke of her own life. It was mildly unexpected that she would give him information about her life that she would not easily give out. It would seem that she also went through something traumatic, and rose up from it stronger. While it may have been true that some of the things said about her was less than pleasant, he never really cared what people said about other people; rather to find out for himself who they are. From what he has seen in the time they had meet, she seemed like a good person.

"That was quite the story. I don't listen to gossip about people. Hell, I don't even care what people think about me." He would smirk lightly as he took a gulp of his ale, and set it back down "All that matters is that you are stronger today then you were before. And one thing we can definitely agree on, is to live for the moment. Make every day out like it is your last. I don't want to be like everyone else because I know I'm not"
"Perhaps we have more in common than I originally thought, Nevin," Evelynn leans back and under the table, hikes up a leg and positions it between Nevin's knees. The heel of her boot clicks and expands into a sharp metal spike that stops less than an inch from his crotch. "Or you could just be parroting what I've already said in an attempt to ingratiate yourself. I prefer a man of action; one that can back up his words. Well... can you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir gave Eve a playful smirk. She never was one to be afraid of showing her body, but she did like being a tease. After all, it's not often that she allowed someone to see and touch her body in such a way. Sivir gave Eve a bop on the nose "heh, I might consider losing some clothing, if you are a good girl."
"Good girl?" Evelynn feigns a pout. "This is a wager I've already lost, I fear."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

05-12-2013

X would return 3 days later, around midnight. He figured it was probably prime time for the Widowmaker. He approaches her quarters and gently knocks on the door


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Nevin was a little suprised, Moreso with the action rather then the fact that she had a blade in her heel. It would seem more rare that she did not have a blade with her. Funny how he always had a blade with him too...

With a deft hand he quickly pulled out one of his fold-up blades he kept in his pocket, quicky opening the blade and setting it on the heel that she set deadly close to his crotch. "You're right. Actions are often better then words...." he said simply. He would then lean over the table and kiss her deeply. He did not know how she would react, but she did want to see him follow up on his word.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bandit Sivir

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
"Good girl?" Evelynn feigns a pout. "This is a wager I've already lost, I fear."
"Depends on the meaning of 'good'" She said with a mild smirk "See in my birthday suit, dont you worry~" She seemed to tease Evelynn with the prospect of seeing her without any clothes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X would return 3 days later, around midnight. He figured it was probably prime time for the Widowmaker. He approaches her quarters and gently knocks on the door
X would be knocking for some time, for Evelynn wasn't home when he arrived. However, she would walk up behind him a few minutes later, drenched in blood and feeling rather mischievous. With her claws raised and on her toe tips, she silently approached her guest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin was a little suprised, Moreso with the action rather then the fact that she had a blade in her heel. It would seem more rare that she did not have a blade with her. Funny how he always had a blade with him too...

With a deft hand he quickly pulled out one of his fold-up blades he kept in his pocket, quicky opening the blade and setting it on the heel that she set deadly close to his crotch. "You're right. Actions are often better then words...." he said simply. He would then lean over the table and kiss her deeply. He did not know how she would react, but she did want to see him follow up on his word.
"Atta boy," Evelynn thought, embracing the kiss but not lowering her leg. For however long the kiss would last, Nevin would find himself accidentally shifting ever closer to Evelynn's deadly surprise; such was inevitable when an action as physical as kissing was performed. He'd be the one to break it off when he felt that the risk no longer justified the reward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
"Depends on the meaning of 'good'" She said with a mild smirk "See in my birthday suit, dont you worry~" She seemed to tease Evelynn with the prospect of seeing her without any clothes.
"Well then... what's first on the agenda... mistress?" Evelynn reclined against the sofa's arm and smiled seductively at Sivir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
X would be knocking for some time, for Evelynn wasn't home when he arrived. However, she would walk up behind him a few minutes later, drenched in blood and feeling rather mischievous. With her claws raised and on her toe tips, she silently approached her guest...

((Lol you always put me in these dangerous situations, this is why I loved RPing with you XD!))

X can sense a dark presence behind him and casually batted an eye. What he saw was something out of a horror novel. A creature that looked to have been pure evil, her glowing ruby eyes shined in the midst of foggy night. Her hair relayed a pale glow and basked in the ominous light from the moon. The beautiful, soft faced vixen was replaced with this wild beast as feral as Cho'Gath himself. Her 'nails" were razor sharp, enough to easily puncture metal with little effort, and the way she walked slowly towards him was like a wolf cornering her prey. X came to the realization that 12:00AM is the worst time he could have picked to visit Evelynn. At this time, he figured that she reverts to her basic instincts of hunting, killing...and eating. This would explain her form. She looked so much different than his visit a few days ago.

"H...H-Hello Evelynn, f-fine night, is it not...?"

X could run, but she can easily chase him down, he had no other options, this could very well be his last night living. He simply got to his knees and put his head down and braced his impending, extremely agonizing and painful death


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
"Atta boy," Evelynn thought, embracing the kiss but not lowering her leg. For however long the kiss would last, Nevin would find himself accidentally shifting ever closer to Evelynn's deadly surprise; such was inevitable when an action as physical as kissing was performed. He'd be the one to break it off when he felt that the risk no longer justified the reward...
It was safe to assume that he did not expect to be at the position he was in so early in knowing each other. Reservations was cast aside as he passionately kissed her, Lips pressed tightly together in an almost hunger. The kiss was not soft, there was no need for it to be.Nevin's lower body had inched closer and closer to the tip of the blade that protruded from Evelynn's heel. It soon became closer, and it begun to just barely touch and push past the fabric of his pant. He released her lips as the blade nearly broke the skin. Any farther and he would likely start to bleed out quickly.

His green eyes looked right at hers as a light smirk formed on his lips. He was very close to being mortally wounded, but it was well worth it. "Do you believe me now?" He Questioned. It was quite the pleasant experience, even the near fatality of it only added to the urgency and passion of it all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bandit Sivir

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
"Well then... what's first on the agenda... mistress?" Evelynn reclined against the sofa's arm and smiled seductively at Sivir.
Sivir was pleasantly surprised when Evelynn had called her mistress."hmm. well..." she tapped a forefinger on her chin, almost comically so. "Maybe we can cuddle up to watching a movie?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
((Lol you always put me in these dangerous situations, this is why I loved RPing with you XD!))

X can sense a dark presence behind him and casually batted an eye. What he saw was something out of a horror novel. A creature that looked to have been pure evil, her glowing ruby eyes shined in the midst of foggy night. Her hair relayed a pale glow and basked in the ominous light from the moon. The beautiful, soft faced vixen was replaced with this wild beast as feral as Cho'Gath himself. Her 'nails" were razor sharp, enough to easily puncture metal with little effort, and the way she walked slowly towards him was like a wolf cornering her prey. X came to the realization that 12:00AM is the worst time he could have picked to visit Evelynn. At this time, he figured that she reverts to her basic instincts of hunting, killing...and eating. This would explain her form. She looked so much different than his visit a few days ago.

"H...H-Hello Evelynn, f-fine night, is it not...?"

X could run, but she can easily chase him down, he had no other options, this could very well be his last night living. He simply got to his knees and put his head down and braced his impending, extremely agonizing and painful death
Evelynn acted like she was about to pounce, gnashing her teeth and smacking her lips in order to set the scene of gruesome murder even more convincingly. Mere inches before she would set herself upon X, however, she straightened, cleared her throat, and walked past him like the whole affair had never taken place.

"Good to see you again. Please, come in."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
It was safe to assume that he did not expect to be at the position he was in so early in knowing each other. Reservations was cast aside as he passionately kissed her, Lips pressed tightly together in an almost hunger. The kiss was not soft, there was no need for it to be.Nevin's lower body had inched closer and closer to the tip of the blade that protruded from Evelynn's heel. It soon became closer, and it begun to just barely touch and push past the fabric of his pant. He released her lips as the blade nearly broke the skin. Any farther and he would likely start to bleed out quickly.

His green eyes looked right at hers as a light smirk formed on his lips. He was very close to being mortally wounded, but it was well worth it. "Do you believe me now?" He Questioned. It was quite the pleasant experience, even the near fatality of it only added to the urgency and passion of it all.
"There is no doubt in my mind. You're either wholly dedicated or a lunatic. Not many men would take such risks." She circled the top of his bare hand with her nail; an incredibly light touch that still left a slight laceration in its wake. "Let's order, and in the meantime you can tell me how madly in love with me you are again. I do so love... love."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir was pleasantly surprised when Evelynn had called her mistress."hmm. well..." she tapped a forefinger on her chin, almost comically so. "Maybe we can cuddle up to watching a movie?"
With an agreeable nod, Evelynn kicked off her boots and snuggled up in front of a prone Sivir, pressing herself as close as she could get without tipping the couch over. The television flicked to a light night R-rated movie network which showed a few previews before listing the upcoming film schedule.

"Oooo... Pretty Woman. That seems quite appropriate, wouldn't you say?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
Evelynn acted like she was about to pounce, gnashing her teeth and smacking her lips in order to set the scene of gruesome murder even more convincingly. Mere inches before she would set herself upon X, however, she straightened, cleared her throat, and walked past him like the whole affair had never taken place.

"Good to see you again. Please, come in."

X watched as she opened the door leading into her private quarters, it was completely pitch black in there. A voice in the depths of his mind screamed to him: DO NOT ENTER. But curiosity drowned out any feelings of doubt that clogged his conscious. He stumbled onto his knees and gathered his wits again, and shuffled into the welcoming darkness.

Inside, there was no light source. It was absolutely creepy, and he quickly regretted his decision. Not before swallowing any trace of cowardice, he called out to Evelynn:


"Evelynn, are you there? May you please turn on a light? I can barely see in here, I would appreciate it madam."