Ask Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-09-2013

making her way to the safe house, she looked at the address for a moment, hoping it was the right place "well, here goes..." she exhaled as she knocked on the door.

Heil Teemo

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"alright then, take your time" He replied back to her. His eyes wandered around the place for a moment as he took a seat on the couch. His eye spotted a book that was laid out on the table. He picked it up and looked over the title: 50 Shades of Grey. He blushed slightly at the notion, and set it back down on the table.
Evelynn returned a short time later wearing a slinky black evening dress and far less pronounced heels than was typical of her. Her hair, however, was as immovable as always. "Ready, stud?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
making her way to the safe house, she looked at the address for a moment, hoping it was the right place "well, here goes..." she exhaled as she knocked on the door.
Evelynn opened the door a short time after, smiling at her guest and inviting her inside. "Glad you could make it. Make yourself at home."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
((Oh wow, long time no see! Your Ask thread was one of my most frequent visit. Please, bring back the funny, comical, overly sexy Evelynn, it was great for comic relief, it was clever, and unique!))
((I plan too, and thanks!))

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
Evelynn opened the door a short time after, smiling at her guest and inviting her inside. "Glad you could make it. Make yourself at home."
Sivir had smiled as she saw the familiar form of Evelynn. She was glad that it was the right place, and didn't embarrass herself by knocking on the wrong place. She stepped inside looking around at the homey place. "thanks for having me. did you miss me?" she winked

Heil Teemo

05-09-2013

Quote:
Sivir had smiled as she saw the familiar form of Evelynn. She was glad that it was the right place, and didn't embarrass herself by knocking on the wrong place. She stepped inside looking around at the homey place. "thanks for having me. did you miss me?" she winked
Evelynn closed the door behind Sivir and draped her arms around her neck loosely, planting a semi-platonic kiss on her cheek. "You know I did. Hungry? I've made quiche!" Evelynn bounced away to prepare the refreshments, which included plenty of booze.

Xander Blade

05-09-2013

Quote:
Evelynn returned a short time later wearing a slinky black evening dress and far less pronounced heels than was typical of her. Her hair, however, was as immovable as always. "Ready, stud?"
he looked up and down the dress that she wore. it was quite beautiful indeed. He did not think that she could get more beautiful until now.. He would noticeably blush as she called him a stud, he never been called that before."Of course, sexy" he said as he walked next to her and offered his arm for her to hold on to.

Heil Teemo

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he looked up and down the dress that she wore. it was quite beautiful indeed. He did not think that she could get more beautiful until now.. He would noticeably blush as she called him a stud, he never been called that before."Of course, sexy" he said as he walked next to her and offered his arm for her to hold on to.
Evelynn took Nevin's offered arm and walked with him to wherever he had planned. It had been some time since she had a relaxing night on the town.

((This is separate from what I'm doing with any other champion/summoner.))

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-09-2013

Quote:
Evelynn closed the door behind Sivir and draped her arms around her neck loosely, planting a semi-platonic kiss on her cheek. "You know I did. Hungry? I've made quiche!" Evelynn bounced away to prepare the refreshments, which included plenty of booze.
Sivir smiled warmly as she returned the hug. "of course I'm hungry." She winked as she watched her skip off to make the preparations. It was always interesting to watch Evelynn act. she took a seat on the couch as she waited for her to come back.

((alright gotcha. have fun you two~ *wink*))

Heil Teemo

05-09-2013

Quote:
Sivir smiled warmly as she returned the hug. "of course I'm hungry." She winked as she watched her skip off to make the preparations. It was always interesting to watch Evelynn act. she took a seat on the couch as she waited for her to come back.
Evelynn returned with a spread of finger foods and two glasses, which she generously filled with a strong red wine with an exotic label written in an unknown language. "This may or may not be good... and kill you." Evelynn smiled sheepishly and took a seat beside Sivir. She clinked her glass against her guests and drank merrily.

Xander Blade

05-09-2013

Quote:
Evelynn took Nevin's offered arm and walked with him to wherever he had planned. It had been some time since she had a relaxing night on the town.

((This is separate from what I'm doing with any other champion/summoner.))
Nevin smiled as he lead her down the street, towards a small resteraunt not far from where they started. It wasn't fancy or anything, but it had good food, and a good selection. "you know, I am really glad we are doing this." He said as they walked down the sidewalk.

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-09-2013

Quote:
Evelynn returned with a spread of finger foods and two glasses, which she generously filled with a strong red wine with an exotic label written in an unknown language. "This may or may not be good... and kill you." Evelynn smiled sheepishly and took a seat beside Sivir. She clinked her glass against her guests and drank merrily.
Sivir eyed the food and wine curiously. The food looked delicious, even if she did not know what some of them were. The wine was just as unusual, it was a label that she did not recognise either. "oh don't worry, I am sure you did a good job." She took a glass and began to sip as well. She took one of the pieces and tried one. "mmm its good" she smiled as she ate the food.