Ask Evelynn

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*A letter appears for Evelynn. The page seems slightly burnt at the edges*
Brand,

Do male children count? The blood of infants is delectable.

Decide for yourself if I'm joking or not.

Evelynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin had turned towards the light. With the light on, he could see the place a bit more clearly, and her as well. The light played on Evelynn's form as he looked at her, the yellowish light highlighting her blue skin. Her attire caught him off guard slightly, he didnt expect her to be wearing a bathrobe.

"I came by to see you. It has been quite a wile."He smirked slighly moving a little closer to her "You look gorgeous as always."
"It has been awhile, hasn't it, you flatterer, you?" Evelynn beckons Nevin in with one slender finger and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Glad you still have the key to this safehouse. I so rarely get visitors these days."

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

Nevin had visibly blushed when Evelynn kissed him on the cheek. his eyes widened slightly at the gesture. "I could never forget something like that." he looked into her glowing yellow eyes, a stark contrast to her blue skin and dark atmosphere. "I will always visit you, as much as you'd like."

((if it is okay, you want to add me to Skype? mine is Nevinsmith777 ))

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Quote:
Nevin had visibly blushed when Evelynn kissed him on the cheek. his eyes widened slightly at the gesture. "I could never forget something like that." he looked into her glowing yellow eyes, a stark contrast to her blue skin and dark atmosphere. "I will always visit you, as much as you'd like."

((if it is okay, you want to add me to Skype? mine is Nevinsmith777 ))
((I did. Waiting for you to reply.))

"I fear I'm somewhat subdued when at home." Evelynn gestured at the quiet, homey atmosphere of her safehouse. Nearby a fire gently crackled, and in her lap was a book that she had been reading. Predictably, it was a romance novel. "So... what brings you by?"

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

(( hrmm Its not showing up for me :/ maybe try nevinsmith777@gmail.com ? ))
He looked around at the room, it was quite comforting in fact. He looked to her, a light smile forming on his face. "I wanted to come by and see your beautiful self, and i was wanting to ask you if you wanted to go out with me?" He nervously said, slightly embarrassed.

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Quote:
(( hrmm Its not showing up for me :/ maybe try nevinsmith777@gmail.com ? ))
He looked around at the room, it was quite comforting in fact. He looked to her, a light smile forming on his face. "I wanted to come by and see your beautiful self, and i was wanting to ask you if you wanted to go out with me?" He nervously said, slightly embarrassed.
((I also added you on the in-game client. When my account name was changed, I lost most of my contacts.)

Evelynn chuckled at Nevin's apprehension. "You're cute. Of course I'll go out with you. What did you have in mind?"

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

(alright i got you on client :3 )
on the inside, he was very happy that she said yes. He did not know if she had known or not, but he had quite the crush on her. "That's great then. I was planning on having a bit of an early dinner, and watching the night sky. there is going to be a meteor shower, and from what i hear it is going to be quite good."

Fae Lulu

05-08-2013

Pix flutters into Evelynn's room, carrying a large letter for the Widowmaker. He dropped it down on the closest table before departing. The letter read as follows:

Hey Eve,

What do you do for fun? Besides using those shadow spike things to break those meanies on the fields.

Also, where'd you get your outfit? It seems a bit...revealing. I do love the color though.

-Signed,
Lulu

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Quote:
(alright i got you on client :3 )
on the inside, he was very happy that she said yes. He did not know if she had known or not, but he had quite the crush on her. "That's great then. I was planning on having a bit of an early dinner, and watching the night sky. there is going to be a meteor shower, and from what i hear it is going to be quite good."
"It's a date," she said and stood up, untying the belt of her robe and turning toward the bathroom. "Let me freshen up first. I'll be with you shortly."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Pix flutters into Evelynn's room, carrying a large letter for the Widowmaker. He dropped it down on the closest table before departing. The letter read as follows:

Hey Eve,

What do you do for fun? Besides using those shadow spike things to break those meanies on the fields.

Also, where'd you get your outfit? It seems a bit...revealing. I do love the color though.

-Signed,
Lulu
Re: Lulu

Hello, Lu. Long time no talk.

I have many hobbies. I like to fish, hunt, spelunk, shop, knit, crochet...

I made my outfit. I'm quite the fashionista, if I do say so myself. Enclosed with this letter is a package for you; you're very own Eve-suit. Ta!

Love, Evelynn

Lulu would, in fact, discover a nondescript brown package with twine accompanying the letter. Inside was a replica of Evelynn's spiked outfit, but scaled down to a yordle's size. Lulu would discover it fit her perfectly, as if Evelynn somehow knew her measurements.

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

"alright then, take your time" He replied back to her. His eyes wandered around the place for a moment as he took a seat on the couch. His eye spotted a book that was laid out on the table. He picked it up and looked over the title: 50 Shades of Grey. He blushed slightly at the notion, and set it back down on the table.

xcyper33

05-08-2013

[QUOTE=st0pb0t;37523565][URL="
((OOC: Been awhile, eh? Yeah, it's me, the original Evelynn. My sudden disappearance is due to a number of in-game and real life factors, so I won't bore you with it. I might change my name again, but I'm gonna see how this works out first; a trial version, if you will. So if any of my old RP buddies are still around, play with me! I'll return the favor, as always.))[/QUOTE]

((Oh wow, long time no see! Your Ask thread was one of my most frequent visit. Please, bring back the funny, comical, overly sexy Evelynn, it was great for comic relief, it was clever, and unique!))

12345612 ... 29