Ask Evelynn

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Evelynn reclined in an elegant red velvet sofa, wearing a cummerbund and a smoking jacket. In one hand was a book -- 50 Shades of Gray. In the other, a gem-encrusted goblet which she periodically drank from.

The camera panned in slowly, stopping just close enough that the glint of her fangs caught the light from the nearby hearth. "Ah, greetings. Welcome to my home. My name is Evelynn, and like so many other champions of the League of Legends, I will be answering questions as asked by you, the reader."

Evelynn took another drink from her goblet, then turned her attention toward a scream just off-screen. She frowned and a tendril of shadow whipped from her wrist. A wet squelching noise and gurgling punctuated a sound not unlike a sword piercing a watermelon.

"Don't mind him. He's a little torn up right now." Evelynn laughed uproariously at her own joke, slapping her knee for emphasis. "Anyway, ask your questions, and thank whatever god you pray to that I'm not present for the reply. Ta-ta!"

((OOC: Been awhile, eh? Yeah, it's me, the original Evelynn. My sudden disappearance is due to a number of in-game and real life factors, so I won't bore you with it. I might change my name again, but I'm gonna see how this works out first; a trial version, if you will. So if any of my old RP buddies are still around, play with me! I'll return the favor, as always.))

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

((uh hi its me :3 ...I dont know if you still are interested in igniting an old flame that was blooming before, but i am still here :3))

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((uh hi its me :3 ...I dont know if you still are interested in igniting an old flame that was blooming before, but i am still here :3))
((I haven't forgotten. I'm still quite appreciative of all you did for me. Sure, why not? I'm not doing much else with the character right now.))

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

((alright, I shall dig up my last reply then. and it is very good to have you back by the way <3 ))

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((alright, I shall dig up my last reply then. and it is very good to have you back by the way <3 ))
((thanks. <3

I don't remember what your last reply would pertain to so... just make something new.))

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

((my last one was asking if you knew where the place was and going to watch a meteor shower. in the spirit of starting new, we can start the convo over XD))

Nevin had made his way to Evelynn's place. In the shadows of her abode, the only thing that could be seen was his face due to his dark clothing. It would take a moment for him to get used to the near pitch black of her place, but for now he had a hard time seeing the details of the place, or where she was at the moment.

st0pb0t

05-08-2013

A lamp on the nightstand beside a large, luxurious duvet clicked on, illuminating Evelynn in all of her blue-skinned, spiky-haired glory. She was barefoot and gloveless, but wore a fluffy pink bathrobe, covering far more of her body than was typical. "Hello Nevin," she said with a fanged smile. "What brings you by?"

AskTheVengeance

05-08-2013

*A letter appears for Evelynn. The page seems slightly burnt at the edges*

Quote:

Evelynn,

What is your breakfast of champions?

Besides men.

-Brand

makmix

05-08-2013

(( made me lol brand...... ))

Xander Blade

05-08-2013

Nevin had turned towards the light. With the light on, he could see the place a bit more clearly, and her as well. The light played on Evelynn's form as he looked at her, the yellowish light highlighting her blue skin. Her attire caught him off guard slightly, he didnt expect her to be wearing a bathrobe.

"I came by to see you. It has been quite a wile."He smirked slighly moving a little closer to her "You look gorgeous as always."

1234511 ... 29