Urgot's Journal of War (Not RP, OOC Feedback Encouraged)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-09-2013

((You could have at least said I put up a fight T.T ))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

((Never said ya didn't. But when you eventually lose to a guy with an axe, it dont matter if you put up a fight. You're gettin mutilated.))

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

((Loving your Urgot diary, it looks like you really love Urgot, and the way you write it looks really good))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

(( Woah. That was ... intense. Loved it! Even though Tybresa died and I found it a little bit lackluster... She may not be an amazon or anything, but she would have made things more tragic.

Though, you forgot someone, a very important factor - now, you are going to have a vengeful necromancer on your arse (who also played a part in rebuilding you before Pididly came in).

Otherwise, I find this interesting. Keep it up! I want to see who else dies! Ooooh, maybe Bryce? You can bet your mechanical legs he's going to come at you. ))

Dear Urgot

05-10-2013

((@Ashe: Thanks!
@Shandora: Yeah I probably could've expanded on that a bit. The problem with including other characters speech or actions is that I don't RP as them, so I couldn't get it right. I will see if I can include the necromancer somehow.

Will make another entry after school))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

(( Oi oi oi don't introduce him just yet, Markal is a sneaky bastard. Chances are, if he dies, he will do quite a hefty chunk of damage to ... everything. ))

Dear Urgot

05-10-2013

DAY 9

Another battle.

It is difficult to contain my steady handwriting as I think of today's events. The Might of Demacia has been slain. My squadron encountered the Dauntless Vanguard, led by Garen, like so many years ago.

While the soldiers fought, I feared that Sion would try to kill the Might. But I looked over and saw him brutally swinging his axe down upon Teemo's head. How Teemo got so close, I don't know.

I digress. We fought. I believe he found that in a fight where none are ambushed, I am the superior. I fired my rockets, watched his body hit the ground, and laughed at night as I heard the distant sound of his sister's screams. Vengeance is mine.

Rest in pieces, Garen Crownguard.

There is no coming back from your demise.

-Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-10-2013

((There, the two biggest asses in LoL just died. If you kill Jarvan, you might as well just write "and then they lived happily ever after. The end" at the end of that post))

Shandora

05-10-2013

(( LOL @ Swain.

That just made my day.

Also, I'm still liking this, no matter the blood shed and champions/friends lost. Keep it up! <3

Edit: Ooooh. What if Tybresa came back from the dead as well? Markal's a pretty badass necromancer and with your allowance (what I'm working up with you in your thread) also played a role in both Sion and Urgot's rebirth.

Then Urgot x Tybresa -may- actually make sense, right?

Right? ))

Dear Urgot

05-10-2013

((An interesting idea. I may use it. But it will not lead to much of anything. Keep in mind, I am probably only going to make this about 20 or so entires.))