Urgot's Journal of War (Not RP, OOC Feedback Encouraged)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

05-09-2013

((Noxians taking over the League... We were warned, but we didn't listen.))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

DAY 7

I have returned to Noxus. It was the first time in a long while that I have heard the cheers of soldiers welcoming me home, and the cries of those who lost their loved ones.

I wrote my report to Swain and submitted it. He came to me later, assigning me to the field with the rest of the Champions.

We are planning soon to meet the Demacian Army on the battlefield, along with Piltover and Bandle City, who have sided with Demacia to face us and Zaun. Frelijord is not participating, as far as we are aware. They have their own problems.

I met with several other champions today to discuss the war. Apparently I am in a squadron with Sion. He is quite eager to fight once more. As am I.

I must go finish my preparations for battle. Tomorrow, we go to battle.

-Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

Ask the String

05-09-2013

(( *suspenseful music*

I do hope you realize any army under the influence of Sona's melodies will nearly always win. Music is powerful stuff man))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

((Prepare to play a dirge.

XD))

Ask Quinn n Val

05-09-2013

((Oh OH OH! am I getting a part, am I am I am I!? ))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
((Oh OH OH! am I getting a part, am I am I am I!? ))
((We'll see. Be aware, you will probably be a cameo...and then die.))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

DAY 8 (MORNING)

We are readied for battle.

We see the enemy lines advancing towards our camp.

Our squadrons are ready, each consisting of several hundred soldiers and led by a few champions. I see Swain leading a division of his own, Katarina, Sion, and Darius are others I immediately notice. I believe Draven may be a soldier as well...it ill-suits him. I suppose he will find a way. LeBlanc is gathering our intelligence, while I believe Singed and Viktor are at work. They said thay they had something "special" planned. Whatever that meant.

We see the enemy. I notice that none of their champions are on the front lines, just frightened young men. Cowards. If you wish to defend your country, put the strength of your most valuable to the test. It should be Jarvan III leading the charge. I digress.

We are separating into our ranks. I will write more later, if I should survive.

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

DAY 8 (AFTER BATTLE)

War never changes, I see.

As always in the first encounter, both sides suffered heavy casualties. Champions were lost on both sides, as well as many foot soldiers. I saw Sion mutilate Quinn. I think he took the bird back in a rucksack to eat later. Two more dead on the enemy side; Poppy, the Iron Ambassador and Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow (Whom I killed, myself.)

We ourselves lost the Plague Rat, Draven, and, woefully, Katarina.

I do not mourn the Rat, and I am not surprised by Draven (great executioner, poor soldier. ) There is one thing I immediately noticed while observing Katarina as she was brought back to our ranks. She was split down the middle. I remember that cut. The cut that ended me. The Might of Demacia has spilled blood today. I will repay.

I detect the prescence of scum!

Ask Quinn n Val

05-09-2013

(( >:( ))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

((Warned ya.))