Urgot's Journal of War (Not RP, OOC Feedback Encouraged)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

05-08-2013

DAY 1

A soldier stopped by my chambers today with this small, leather-bound book. He said I have received orders from Grand General Swain to begin writing in this. Why he wants this, I do not know. Perhaps all will be revealed in good time.

On an odd note, at night I hear the sounds of the blacksmiths pounding on their anvils. Weapons are being forged.

-Urgot, The Headsman's Pride

((I may actually just get this whole diary up today. Maybe 20 entries or so. Some will be about this long, others will be longer. As the title says, feedback is strongly encouraged.))

Ask Brolaf

05-08-2013

((BOOM, Graggy Ice all over the paper.))

Dear Urgot

05-08-2013

DAY 2

All is explained.

The journal, partly, the anvils at night, the general aire of nerves around these military halls. We are at war. Swain has gone public, informing all of Zaun, Noxus, and indirectly, Demacia of our intentions. Our spies have already seen Demacia go to arms. We are all preparing for battle. All champions are participating, from what I have seen, myself included. Even Sion is being sent out to the fields of war. Woe betide whoever crosses his thirsty axe.

This journal will record our glorious victory.

I am being summoned to the armory, so I must end this entry here. Cursed are the Demacians, for..

They are condemned...

-Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

((Dangit, Bro!!!))

Dear Urgot

05-08-2013

DAY 3

This new body feels...strange. I suppose I should elaborate.

Apparently, in my current state, I was not prepared for war. They were about to send me away, until Viktor intervened. He offered a solution; a new body he build for me. When he showed his design, we all agreed it was superior, though time was an issue. It wasn't

He had the chassis pre-made. I was taken to his lab. That is all I remember. With my new form, I am prepared for battle.

Hydraulics activated.

Dear Urgot

05-08-2013

DAY 4

I have been given my mission.

As is expected, the League is immediately condemning our actions, threatening us with sanctions and other political threats. I am leading a small squadron of soldiers to the Institute of War to show them how we deal with those that stand in the way of Noxus.

I have been told to leave none alive. Of course, this may be no easy task. I do not underestimate the magics of the summoners, especially of those with great power.

My men appear the slightest bit afraid. This will be dealt with on the way to the Institute. One of my men, a Private, came to me and asked what I felt; excitement, nervousness, fear..?

Fear? No, I am the mindkiller.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

(( Oooooh snap. This will prove interesting....

Also, there goes my chance to introduce Markal with a proposition for Urgot ... damn it.

Ninja-edit: I am liking the format. Short, yet each sentence shows a great deal of insight.. Also, it is very accurate, in-character wise. I don't see Urgot as someone who would stay around to write much (unlike some *cough* people *cough* around here *I'll show myself out*)

Nevertheless, keep it up! I may actually learn things from you. ))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

DAY 5

I have set my legs to autopilot so I may write on the way to the institute.

I would be lying to say I am not troubled. Not of the results of the mission, but the mission itself. I have been given a list of high priority targets, most of them members of the Council of Equity. I suppose Swain never forgets.

Another member of this death list is Tybresa Cassalantar, Head Steward of the League. This saddens me. She is a good person, and quite possibly my only friend. And now she must die

Forgive me, Tybresa, for what I must do. I will make it quick. The unfortunate will be tortured..

The fortunate will be eradicated.

((PS: This seems pretty obvious at this point, but this is non-canon ))

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-09-2013

((The plot thickens.
Also, I don't care what anyone does or says, Tybresa's last name is Cassalantar, only Cassalantar.))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

((Sir yers sir!

Edit'd XD))

Dear Urgot

05-09-2013

DAY 6

The deed is done.

I wish I could say that the mission went smoothly, but it didn't.

It is apparent that the Insitute was expecting us, for they had powerful gold-ranked summoners to meet us as soon as we entered. I lost half of my men upon the first encounter. I feared we would not last long.

We walked the halls, killing all we encountered, summoner and official alike. Then we saw them. The high ranked summoners, the council, and the steward were all being evacuated. They tried to turn and fight us, but they could not stand for long. Their mana was low. We later knew why.

After they were all dead, we made our leave. The Steward's replicants of the Demon Jester's Jack in the Box were very accurate, and very deadly.

I am the only one remaining. I must return to Noxus to write my report to the Grand General. Only a few words will suffice though.

Only I remain.

Also, I kept my promise I made about the Steward. I killed her first and fast. One shot to the leg so she could not run. One shot to the neck so she could not scream. All died suffering but her. It is the least I could do.

12345 ... 6