Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Done with this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4R4G0N N0V4

05-08-2013

I have had it with these little kids on pbe that go around thinking they can do whatever they want because they don't think they'll get in trouble. Those little kids make the game almost unplayable, and it's not just on pbe, it's on live servers as well. I've pretty much given up on league all together. There just isn't any hope for it. Down vote me all you want, I'm just speaking my mind about this horrible environment.

Awesomepenguin

Recruiter

05-08-2013

too true

hi im steven

Master Recruiter

05-08-2013

nubzoors going adc sona in pbe lol gtfo

Haemonculus

05-08-2013

I've had my fair share of smurf accounts, and it may be hypocritical saying this, but I honestly think they should do away with making multiple accounts to make banning more credible. I've played people in games where they've raged at lower level players, which I think is downright uncalled for and disrespectful, and then say something along the lines of, "report me ill just make another account and troll on that one nub." And then they probably do get that account banned... and then they probably do make another account on another e-mail address ('cause it's not hard to make a new e-mail) and they probably do troll some more.

That's a big source of the problem there, though I'm positive there are a lot more issues that instigate the 'carefree' attitude picked up by those I'd call something not appropriate on the forums. In short, Riot definitely needs to look into some less lenient, more iron fist ways of dealing with the mass of trolls and general butt faces (for lack of a better word) on both the live and PBE server.

You know it gets out of hand when you play one normal match and not only is your team screaming at each other, but the other team is screaming at each other and your own team. Especially when you try to defend a person who hasn't done a wrong, and then you slip up and make a mistake and get called out by the person you defended in the most unceremonious way possible.

Also, ADC Sona is legit... *cough* >_>

Honestly, though, I'm not sure if we need a statistic to confirm how many people are having problems with these types of people on a game-to-game basis if we ourselves see at least 2 or more people raging in each game we play, on our team alone. To be honest, I have one game every two weeks where I've overly enjoyed the people I've played with and maybe a two or three a week where people are simply indifferent to each other. The other games are usually plagued by that one person who seems to ruin everyone's day and I'm not comparing these to losing or winning games either, because I've won plenty where I've been nagged by that "one person" constantly and I've lost plenty where I've simply had fun with everyone in the game.

XxGLOSSxX

05-08-2013

The problem is they honestly don't care if you ban them. God knows how much accounts they have on NA or other servers. People are so toxic on PBE. Once I was told I should kill my self with Cancer (?) because I play AD Evelynn. And when I said that I can report him/her for verbal harassment he/she said 'I don't care it's PBE' (Not exact word).

The Real Zzaren

05-08-2013

I feel like there should be a random elo in a way. Sort of like an elo except it does not go into public hands and you get matched up with people who will have around the same public elo as you.

Halagren

05-09-2013

Welcome to the world of online gaming my friend.

Awesomepenguin

Recruiter

05-09-2013

Quote:
Haemonculus:
I've had my fair share of smurf accounts, and it may be hypocritical saying this, but I honestly think they should do away with making multiple accounts to make banning more credible. I've played people in games where they've raged at lower level players, which I think is downright uncalled for and disrespectful, and then say something along the lines of, "report me ill just make another account and troll on that one nub." And then they probably do get that account banned... and then they probably do make another account on another e-mail address ('cause it's not hard to make a new e-mail) and they probably do troll some more.

That's a big source of the problem there, though I'm positive there are a lot more issues that instigate the 'carefree' attitude picked up by those I'd call something not appropriate on the forums. In short, Riot definitely needs to look into some less lenient, more iron fist ways of dealing with the mass of trolls and general butt faces (for lack of a better word) on both the live and PBE server.

You know it gets out of hand when you play one normal match and not only is your team screaming at each other, but the other team is screaming at each other and your own team. Especially when you try to defend a person who hasn't done a wrong, and then you slip up and make a mistake and get called out by the person you defended in the most unceremonious way possible.

Also, ADC Sona is legit... *cough* >_>

Honestly, though, I'm not sure if we need a statistic to confirm how many people are having problems with these types of people on a game-to-game basis if we ourselves see at least 2 or more people raging in each game we play, on our team alone. To be honest, I have one game every two weeks where I've overly enjoyed the people I've played with and maybe a two or three a week where people are simply indifferent to each other. The other games are usually plagued by that one person who seems to ruin everyone's day and I'm not comparing these to losing or winning games either, because I've won plenty where I've been nagged by that "one person" constantly and I've lost plenty where I've simply had fun with everyone in the game.

i make smurfs and enjoy playing on them. mainly because low level games are free of all the demanding meta. normally when i see people yelling at someone because they are doing bad, i just simply tell them "its a low level game what do you expect?" they then no longer say anything. some people smurf then forget they are on low levels and think its lvl 30 so they rage.

Mocsy

05-09-2013

Developers should invest resources into finding a way to match toxic players with each other, so that maybe they will learn from personal experience how annoying it can get having to deal with it every game, while un-toxic players can enjoy the games without suffering from the toxicity.

BeltFedHappiness

05-09-2013

Id love to have a personal block list. Even if someone isn't banned for being toxic, as so many arent, being able to say "I dont want to play with this person ever again" and having the queue system consider that would be nice. There's a few folks on PBE that I have come across that I never want to see ever again and i somehow keep finding them on my team on PBE. Usually I just end up dodging, because even though they are on ignore, their actions are too troublesome to deal with. So yeh, a personal block list that goes beyond the ignore list, that will make sure you are never in the same match as some toxic player would be great.