An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaelZephyr

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
What cost? He helps the losing side win, there is no cost, they didn't owe him anything as he'd vanished before they could thank and celebrate with him...
The cost would be the insane bloodlust that was used to completely annihilate the enemy that doesnt go away, where they become barbaric and lose their mind. Even when they win they still lose in the end

Just a forum acc

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurfinSlayer View Post
2 hours late and I have to miss this affectionate drawing of Lux. ._.

SOME OF US WERE DOING STUFF TODAY.....
Here, have it: http://i.imgur.com/7sDXczK.jpg

^(that's from reddit)

dafedidi

05-08-2013

I GOT IT GUYS !

THIS GUY IS FROM FRELJORD BLOOD !

http://puu.sh/2PrwL.jpg
http://puu.sh/2Pryh.jpg
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ined-glass.jpg

Same position, same idea, we can even see the blade.

HA !

Keyogre

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
They're carving weapons from human bone, and in the Noxian fable, the general they defeated wasn't even sure he was still fighting men at all.

Gives me the creeps, really.
So he takes "almost dead" warriors and turns them into some sort of OP zombies. Sounds like shadow isles material.

Mojochy

05-08-2013

Hello Ez! I have an idea, in a past post on this forum, a riot employee stated that a new ultimate skin would be released in about a month, My assumption is that this is it! or you just met out odd friend named galio... but I think my last idea might be spot on!

Kakouonkei

05-08-2013

I wonder if heccarim knows him at all...

Zerglinator

05-08-2013

Quote:
This Ionian woodblock was carved long before the war with Noxus. They're rare nowadays, but they're always more or less the same. They all depict things of beauty: landscapes, monks in meditation, the stars and the night sky, all of that “enlightenment” stuff they're always on about. All of them... except this one.

I've never seen anything like it. It's that same dark figure with that same blade - and the worst thing - I don't think those red stains are ink…
Would you mind pulling it out from under the book so we can see the whole thing, Ez?

Russhs

05-08-2013

Brace yourself from the gatherer of souls , dark times are coming , Lissandra is awake and dark forces are awaking too , from the past runewars the remains of these great wars are alive.....stil alive.... the death is coming.....

HighInFiber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

This might seem a bit odd, but why not talk to Yorick? Not only is he a few centuries old himself (perhaps older than some of the artifacts that you've discovered), but his entire existence is built around ferrying the souls of the dead, something there would be an abundance of any place this figure has appeared. Perhaps Yorick has met some of those who fell in one of these battles and knows a thing or two about him. He's more approachable than Tryndamere or Hecarim, and it's not like he's got the Freljord business to handle.

Yoorai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/woodblock.jpg]news/April_2013/post/woodblock_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This Ionian woodblock was carved long before the war with Noxus. They're rare nowadays, but they're always more or less the same. They all depict things of beauty: landscapes, monks in meditation, the stars and the night sky, all of that “enlightenment” stuff they're always on about. All of them... except this one.

I've never seen anything like it. It's that same dark figure with that same blade - and the worst thing - I don't think those red stains are ink…
My theory of a Dimension hopping being grows. It could use magic similar to that used to summon fiddlesticks only the being has control over where and when he appears