Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fateborn

05-08-2013

Conclusion.

The dark figure is a time traveler who get his enjoyment from helping the weak side and get something for it. He controls Light in some form, as you might see from Ezreal's comment about his lantern light turning off on its own for no reason.

He has no morals, as you may see since he helps ALL sides. He thrives being famous, yet for unknown reason.
Perhaps he has some form of memory powers, since normally, people would praise of him, yet they didn't. Perhaps he's shy.

WindUpMage

05-08-2013

Ive heard several ideas of the blade changing users by passing down over the years maybe the legend is more the blade then the vessel since tyna's story talks of a "living" sword

ihaveapotion

05-08-2013

its master yi in a dragoon suit.

DrShroob

05-08-2013

Quote:
Ubel Engel:
Conclusion.

The dark figure is a time traveler who get his enjoyment from helping the weak side and get something for it. He controls Light in some form, as you might see from Ezreal's comment about his lantern light turning off on its own for no reason.

He has no morals, as you may see since he helps ALL sides. He thrives being famous, yet for unknown reason.
Perhaps he has some form of memory powers, since normally, people would praise of him, yet they didn't. Perhaps he's shy.

But the question still remains...

Dr.....Who?

ArlanKels

05-08-2013

All it makes me think of is Jarvan, for some reason.

Thralon

05-08-2013

I need moar

TGM Shadowofthe7

05-08-2013

i think he is the bringer of death and war. he will come in grate battles as they are waged and form and bring death and destruction to both sides.

Killzerz

05-08-2013

So Tryndamere might not be approachable, but what about Zilean? These artifacts certainly date back long ago, maybe Zilean can name where they came from! And I'm sure he has a t least an appetite for the unknown that comes close to yours, maybe he would be interested in helping?

Or if possible, approach Zed about it (and maybe Nocturne while you are at it although you may just get, "DARKNESSSSSSSSSS," out of the conversation). He certainly knows his shadows, and this guy looks born from them!

TCG Veloce

05-08-2013

I can imagine Ezreal standing infront of his desk taking these pictures with his iPhone. Oh you Hipster Ez..

Dr Cake MD

05-08-2013

Why not talk to nasus? he was the keeper of the "great library" at one point of his life.