Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jolteon42

05-08-2013

Hey ezreal, do you think this could be related to Tryndamere in any way shape or form?

Attack of Teemo

05-08-2013

Malzahar had a jagged blade. It's the void forming an evil dark version of him o.o.

Killslayer

05-08-2013

Looks kind of like a segmented sword. Ivy Valentine style. Which I can totally get behind! We can use more of the melee/ranged Thresh Tentacle Tech!

willyham011

05-08-2013

since noone else is bringing this up so far, purely from the text, i thought, this sounds like riven, with the broken sword and what not, however after looking at the stained glass, it looks like the newest kayle skin, i believe this champion will tell us more about kayles past.

DragnDave

05-08-2013

I think the Ruined King may be making a return, or perhaps one of the Watchers....

Cliff Walrus

05-08-2013

Lucifer - The Doom Bringer was way back in dota before allstars, I bet a certain Guinsoo had a hand in making him and this champ is going to give him a shot at implementing the crazy ideas ideas he couldnt work out before! And give us a sweet looking demon to control to boot!

@Ezreal: I think you may be in danger, better do what every explorer does when something strange happens. drink your own piss.

Axé

05-08-2013

The position kinda reminds me of the towers that summoners use in their arenas. Are there any different poses of this figure? He always seems to be standing, wings spread and sword facing down. Perhaps he is some lost old idol of battle or madness, as expressed through the poem. Perhaps not forgotten due to some legacy of blood and horror? The sketch on the bottom looks quite alot like summoners praying or perhaps offering something to it.

Daedelous

05-08-2013

Quote:
ProverbsXYZ:
I don't see Lux or Ez ANYWHERE in this pic wtf is everyone talking about?

He hid the picture after it was QUICKLY discovered.

He fears Garen or Jarvan might be lurking.

Fangride

05-08-2013

I would suggest making an attempt to contact Ashe, Ezreal. She may have knowledge of what her husband may know, and may even be able to get you in contact with Tryndamere, without running into problems with him.

I'm sure his desire to find this being is as high, if not more, than yours, and with his brawn, and your brains (and brawn ) I'm sure you two would make a strong team.

monari

05-08-2013

ask kayle ...