Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SingleSyllable

05-08-2013

DoomFromDotA2.jpg

Kyoshiro Isheto

05-08-2013

Hey Ez, just a though of who might know something, Have you tried talking to Kayle or Morgana? Due to how this creature is spotted in multiple eras, could the creature be connected to Kayle and Morgana's people due to their immortality?

A Moist Crevice

05-08-2013

Morgana and Kayle's father pls

Real TupacShakur

05-08-2013

The fact that this hasn't came up yet is depressing: it is most definitely Morgana and Kayle's forgotten father: Darth Blader. Come up with some cool background story and i think this might work. riot pce.

Calibretto9

05-08-2013

Definitely sounding more like a support. I'm all for it. We need more bad ass supports like Thresh.

Chazual Fridays

05-08-2013

What of the dagger? How is the curved blade related?

-Chaz

Shad Croly

05-08-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:

Shurima's been gone for centuries. It's hardly anything but dust now, but the ruins that remain show a massive civilization that once thrived in the desert. I have no idea what happened to the empire. It seems like it vanished without a traceĀ… but that's a whole different mystery.

I found this urn in a tomb there. From the look of the place and some of the carvings on the walls, it was the final resting place of a great Shuriman warlord who led a battle against impossible odds. He and his men should have gone out in a blaze of glory, but somehow, they won. Just a handful of warriors defeated thousands of enemies who rose against them.

It's no wonder they'd immortalize that kind of victory on the walls of a tomb, but what is this dark figure doing on the urn? What part did he play in this battle? I just don't get it.

... Seriously, Ez?

It's the same guy.

The guy on the urn is the great Shuriman warlord that went up against ancient Noxus and crushed them and that overblown general that one story was talking about. Chances are he was immortalized by Damacia because of such a stunning victory over Damacia's #1 enemy.

What makes me curious, now, is what this guy was doing all the way over in Ionia, since the architecture in that one tablet is obviously Ionian.

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013

Woah, the light in my lantern went out for a second, there. Weird...

RinTheYordle

05-08-2013

Heads up, Ezreal.

I highly doubt if you know me or not. I am an assistant to Heimerdinger in Piltover. The name is Rin, pleasure to meet'cha. Anyways, I went home to Bandle City for a visit, but everyone is in a panic. Since your news has leaked, the clean up crew who tenures the mother ship saw a scuff mark that they always thought was just left over rocket fuel. One yordle was curious enough to clean the scuff mark up to find hidden, scribbled out runes.

I was able to sneak in really fast during the fiasco, but couldn't take a picture, so you'll have to excuse my really awful and fast sketching. I just wanted to show you quickly. Apparently some big-wigs from Piltover are on their way too to check it out.

I can't tell if it's a joke since your leak of knowledge, or if it's real. You know how yordles like to play pranks...

Any advice would be appreciated.
-Rin

((Please see attached, the forums dont seem to want to downscale at the moment.. my appologise, I seem to have broken it..))

Ebonmaw Dragon

05-08-2013

Xelnath finally collected all the Demon Stones? The Ebonstone lord is coming?