An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Green Okido

05-08-2013

"...they weren't prepared for the dark figure that next stepped forth. He wielded a cruel, living sword, and inspired an unhinged bloodlust in the invaders with his unearthly magic"

Looks like it could be the guy, who slaughtered Tryndameres tribe.

St Arkyn

05-08-2013

I'm assuming you read the book there. Any chance the words beside the picture talk about it in any way?

Edit: Ezreal beat me to it. >.>

Dagenhad

05-08-2013

Lissandra went through great lengths to make sure that all memory of the Three Sister's and their story were erased. Perhaps these scattered relics are a remnant that she could not eradicate.

Rogue Winter

05-08-2013

Totally no similarities to Prince Jarvan, right?

Yfrappefort

05-08-2013

Ezreal, did you find this vase in broken pieces and repaired it? Or was it already like that when you found it? Because either the vase is incomplete! I thought you were the ultimate treasure finder! How could you let that happen?

Elaorth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

The only reason i would say you havnt seen that strange creature yet is because he is not in it true form or might be hiding in another form. And by the look of it he must be a bounty hunter or mercenary due to both faction showing interest in him. (assuming its a He) Noxian art show him as evil whil Demacian show him almost angelic.

Calderweiss

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I had a friend help me out with a bit of a distraction. Too easy.

I can put it back when I'm done with it.
Lux, I bet, she is good at illusions.

WhyDoesntThisfi

05-08-2013

Well the headpiece looks oddly familiar to that of Lissandra in terms of basic design. If I were a guessing man, I would say that this is the leader of the Watchers. After the pain they inflicted all over the Runterra and the fact that they are not of this world would explain the time as well as their appearance all over

That One Durp

05-08-2013

Is it Istvaan, the Rune Mage from Zaun, who made an appearance in fiddlestick's lore?

mpdahaxing

05-08-2013

Please be the LoL version of DOOM.