Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

05-08-2013

Quote:
Khobahi:
Im saying Lux

Yeah, must be Lux. Even the shopkeeper in Howling Abyss is talking about a possible relation between those two.

Darling Dolorosa

05-08-2013

No. It can't be!
It's...!
An inhumanely strong entity who is probably capable of destroying armies who will probably be killed by a walking, poison shooting fuzzball.

meadow

05-08-2013

We want definely more >

Afince

05-08-2013

Taric is gonna be jealous of that Lux picture

Ralfazar

05-08-2013

Quote:
RockMan EXE:
Is Ezreal sick of his own joke :O

He can't take his own joke, too much PASSION?

Abyssborn Genmu

Recruiter

05-08-2013

It's the gun templar right?
Looks like him to me.

Dredge Mammus

05-08-2013

Weeping Angel with a sword.
:P

LegendaryJoey

05-08-2013

Anyone watch the anime Berserk? Made me think of that...now that I think of it Tryndamere is kinda like Guts.

CannonFodder45

05-08-2013

This figure is the manifestation of war. Awakening whenever a new war is started to begin his slaughter only to disappear when it is finished. However, because of the Noxian/Demacian standoff he has found himself stuck on Runeterra. He will continue to fight in the hopes of ending this war and finally return to his rest.

Saed

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Heh, my first thought was that this could be the next void champion that would "expand our minds on what could come from the void" (forgot the source, and I'm lazy).

But looking at it though, it seems more demonic than nightmarish, which really is not the void's style at all, in my opinion. Perhaps the Shadow Isle's, even?