An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjrpayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/statue.jpg]news/April_2013/post/statue_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This statuette is from Noxus.

Yes, Noxus. You know how I feel about Noxians, but their city is full of history. It'll take more than dark magic, guards with massive axes, and a creepy bird guy to keep ME from exploring the most important places in Valoran.

Noxus is full of these kinds of statuettes. Usually, they're made as tributes to the nation's greatest heroes, but this one doesn't look like any Noxian war hero I've ever heard of. I know of plenty, too, believe me: pick up any Noxian book and it's probably a way-too-lengthy chronicle of some hero's life, conquests, and the size of their weapon. I wouldn't have looked twice at this one if I hadn't recognized the figure.

Here's the thing that's really nagging me… what's Noxus doing with statues of a figure that shows up in Demacian art, too?
Meet me alone in the parking lot on level 3 and I will give you answers to what you seek -DeepLeague

Ez the shattered

05-08-2013

Have you checked the ancient temples of Ionia? They are probably packed with old knowledge.

PHoToS999

05-08-2013

Could you detail where you found each piece? I'm betting that just like how they all have the figure and the sword in common, each place you found a piece will have something else in common too.

Also, the sword seems to be just as, if not more important than the figure. What's in the book with the sword on it?

MinionOfCthulhu

05-08-2013

I know he's even less approachable than Tryndemere, but I have this strange feeling that Mordekaiser would know more about this mysterious figure.

CaptainMĂĄrvelous

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbaby View Post
You ain't special, stop trying to get his attention because you had a successful forum thread :P
Jeeze, just trying to have fun and actually interact with the characters. Sorry. :\

Maldus94

05-08-2013

Quote:
Here's the thing that's really nagging me… what's Noxus doing with statues of a figure that shows up in Demacian art, too?
Got it: it is an ancient warrior/creature/thingy, that helped both Demacians AND Noxians against a common enemy; someone so strong to defeat Demacia and so evil to will destruction more than Noxus. Now, what I would really mind is: what did he defeat? And, in case that danger might come back, how can we ask him for help again?

Ganjii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

WTF why are you people actually talking to some character that isn't real? LOL

AbiwonKenabi

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanzer0 View Post
it´s look like kayle... maybe its her sister or something like that... or her mother XD or maybe kartus LOL
People for the last time! I know everyone is just speculating but I have to address this one: Morgana is Kayle's sister, and already sort of fills the Kayle's foil/fallen angel archetype, so they are not likely to repeat that. Besides, they both have feathered wings, not bat-like wings.

Sorry, I dunno why that was bothering me so much :/

TophatRuler

05-08-2013

Cant think of a name but title should definetly be along the lines of "The Avatar of Brutality"

Konim96

05-08-2013

illidan stormrage?