An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faptain Teemo

06-05-2013

I'm actually ready for previews of the next champ after Aatrox. I know Riot is dealing with custom item sets and trying to stabilize other servers, but 4 weeks is past my excitement threshold. I can't help it.

It's not that I've played him much on the PBE either, it's just that it's been 4 weeks of me knowing about him. Some kits are timeless to me (Jayce, Varus, Lee Sin, Leona, Brand) but an autoattack reliant champ is nothing I can stay in love with.

:-<

I hope Lucien is real tho. He has so much potential.

Samuel L Jaxx

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blimp Master View Post
Guys this is for Riot points watch it and understand, don't be fooled by the others

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bb7GRMfzE8

Watch it and understand
Except that makes no sense.

Since codes become valid ONLY at the register, how could they be generated by anything?

You'd have to be dumb to......

extremeposty

06-05-2013

Hey gamer's , sick of afk players and losing games, join my facebook group, im trying to get support to pressure riot into a better solution to the afk issue\s in lol , If your interested like my page please http://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfLegendsAfkFixPlease

Eliniell

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/statue.jpg]news/April_2013/post/statue_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This statuette is from Noxus.

Yes, Noxus. You know how I feel about Noxians, but their city is full of history. It'll take more than dark magic, guards with massive axes, and a creepy bird guy to keep ME from exploring the most important places in Valoran.

Noxus is full of these kinds of statuettes. Usually, they're made as tributes to the nation's greatest heroes, but this one doesn't look like any Noxian war hero I've ever heard of. I know of plenty, too, believe me: pick up any Noxian book and it's probably a way-too-lengthy chronicle of some hero's life, conquests, and the size of their weapon. I wouldn't have looked twice at this one if I hadn't recognized the figure.

Here's the thing that's really nagging me… what's Noxus doing with statues of a figure that shows up in Demacian art, too?
Something that intrigues me is that this figure seems to appear multiple times around times of great conflict. It may be worth asking Garen or Jarvan IV (if you aren't avoiding him for some reason or another) if the figure depicted in the stained glass window has any ties with past battles or conflicts, specifically those involving a victory against overwhelming odds. I would suggest the same with Swain (he IS a master tactician, and would most likely be well versed in a number of important historic battles) but I know how you feel about those guys.

TheEnygma

06-06-2013

at this rate, the champ after Aatrox will on PBE before this one even comes out :P

donutdude1388

Recruiter

06-07-2013

its aatrox

DevTheDingus

06-07-2013

When!!!!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aatrox-when.jpg (671.3 KB, 89 views)

Landlubber

06-07-2013

woop woop

dezzy5678

06-07-2013

Its singed duh

SoiledDweeb

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi0hazard13 View Post
when!!!!!!!!
truuu