An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kswimming101

06-02-2013

has anyone noticed that this is the guy from tryndameres lore? take a read, a shadowy figure that appears out of nowhere in war and kills everyone then leaves. this guy is the one that made trynd into one of the hardest mofos to kill haha. interesting tie in i like it riot gj.

Bl1tzcr4nk

06-02-2013

if this is the guy who can stand up to TRYNDAMERE himself, i am afraid to face him. this could end very well for the summoners lucky enough to get him... or it could be a reign of dark terror.
*shivers*
this should be good.

HDresden

06-02-2013

So, Aatrox, one of the 5 Darkins left. I tried thinking of something that was similar to 5 or 4 of a race, and thought of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. This one is obviously war. Does anyone think that 3 of the next 4 will be a demon of Death, Famine, or Pestilence? I'm not sure what the last one would be, but I kind of think it would be awesome if they did it like that.

Maybe the last one could be something nice like, Life or Hope. I dunno..

Roar of Legend

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Flying Hobo View Post
That picture on the bottom left... is that Lux?
shh.... it's mean, there's going to be either new Lux skin or new champion >_<

Fulgrim117

06-02-2013

That's Aatrox. Isn't it. I wanted to post before the news about Aatrox came out... but... I wasn't level 5. Anyway, thats Aatrox. I'm sure of it.

"Does anyone think that 3 of the next 4 will be a demon of Death, Famine, or Pestilence? I'm not sure what the last one would be, but I kind of think it would be awesome if they did it like that." - HDresden
Dude. Have you been reading Warhammer 40K?

Fulgrim117

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightowl View Post
if this is the guy who can stand up to TRYNDAMERE himself, i am afraid to face him. this could end very well for the summoners lucky enough to get him... or it could be a reign of dark terror.
*shivers*
this should be good.
Actually, his abilities are health based. If the summoner isn't careful... it could actually end REALLY badly. Like, Aatrox dying 30 times.

Sutekhseth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2013

The fact that they haven't addressed what's holding this release up is insulting.

Hell, even a "sorry guys it'll be soon™" would be nice.

TheKrookedKilla

06-03-2013

Especially after the month time frame per champion. It's like you promised this, and you're breaking it...but we at least want to know why.

CleVerPanDa

06-03-2013

They could atleast say hey we are gonna try to get him out by "Insert Date Here" but guess not

AwesomeChad

06-03-2013

I'm going go out on a limb and say that the delay has something to do with the custom item sets not working, balancing changes, and the upcoming summer split lcs. But, you guys should at least give us a heads up on the current situation instead of keeping us in the dark.