An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obscurica

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
What makes you say that? Big guy with a sword...?

Tryndamere's not the most... approachable guy. There's a lot going on in the Freljord right now, too. I'm not sure he has the patience for my questions.
These all seem to be commemorative relics, Ezreal. Are you certain he's intended to be interpreted as a threat?

knucklechild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Coded as a minion...

Mogey Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Looks to me like Kayle has a new friend.

Mirror

05-08-2013

I think having an in-character conversation on the forums ranks up there in the "Coolest Things Ever" archives.

Or at least coolest things so far this month. Looking forward to Time-Traveler Archaic Jarvan the First skin.

RyoKaien

05-08-2013

If its someone of history it may be a god of war who is well train and his blade is jagged by all the war he was in

DeathlySouls

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Looks like morgana, but mostly casue of the death and wings

Lord Zote

05-08-2013

new champeon? -_-

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013
16 of 41 Riot Posts

This statuette is from Noxus.

Yes, Noxus. You know how I feel about Noxians, but their city is full of history. It'll take more than dark magic, guards with massive axes, and a creepy bird guy to keep ME from exploring the most important places in Valoran.

Noxus is full of these kinds of statuettes. Usually, they're made as tributes to the nation's greatest heroes, but this one doesn't look like any Noxian war hero I've ever heard of. I know of plenty, too, believe me: pick up any Noxian book and it's probably a way-too-lengthy chronicle of some hero's life, conquests, and the size of their weapon. I wouldn't have looked twice at this one if I hadn't recognized the figure.

Here's the thing that's really nagging me… what's Noxus doing with statues of a figure that shows up in Demacian art, too?

Cyraknoss

05-08-2013

Why isn't Ezreal talking to Jarvan IV? That weapon looks quite similar to the one the Prince is always lugging around.

SlVIR

05-08-2013

Explorer Ezreal what is it you like most about Lux?

Her borderline insane behavior?

Her luscious flowing hair?

Is it the way she conjures the lazer like magic?