An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuffetBarbarian

05-17-2013

Ezreal,

You asked earlier why it was that you should ask Tryndamere about this being you have discovered, and I believe I may have found the answer. The lore that surrounds Tryndamere, or at least what he has revealed of it, tells of a warring figure that decimated his home. According to his story, Tryndamere's clan had pushed back a first wave of attackers, but then were not prepared for "the dark figure that next stepped forth." Wielding a "cruel, living sword" and inspiring "an unhinged bloodlust in his invaders," he near singlehandedly won the battle.

I don't know about you, but this seems eerily familiar to the battle described in each appearance of the... thing you are researching. A being appears that invokes a bloodlust in the men he rides with, causing them to take on overwhelming numbers and strength - and win.

I wish not to imply that you haven't already thought of this, but as a follower of the intellectual arts, I wanted to make sure all ground was covered.

I hope this finds you well,
Summoner Fauver

Zezkiael

05-17-2013

Ezreal seeing as you found some similar artifacts in Shurima, maybe you would want to ask Malzahar if you might have seen something there when he had his journey. I'm certain he might have saw something because he is a prophet and I'm sure the void showed him something like this creature.

Vsevold

05-17-2013

its that being with the living blade from tryndamere's lore

Deliptic

05-17-2013

Its either kayle, aatrox and morgana. Since theyre the most suspicious with wings.

SSHAADOOW

05-17-2013

an ancient demon that thurst for the sacrafice of warriors of war every 500 years

Laxtras

05-17-2013

Ezreal, go ask jax, we the summoners got some info in "somewhere" cough beta site cough

jax knows something

GildedCreed

05-17-2013

Erhmergerd i know who it is . It's urf.

Zènith97

05-17-2013

It was Singed all along!

Lord Alucard6669

05-17-2013

Looks like Sparda, The Dark Knight from DMC. He would be a powerful ally to Vladimir.

Flame Angel

05-17-2013

Tell me one of your Stories!