An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chanman20

05-11-2013

yeah he doesn't seem OP or anything....

Reckless Lamb

05-11-2013

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. Tell stories.

dunku

05-11-2013

he looks cool

Drakenscythe

05-11-2013

ok so here is my theroy

he is a warrior from a future that was attacked by both the void and the watchers at the same time that got caught up in a major magical explosion that ripped the boundary of space and time sending him back to the creation of the world warping him into the figure he now.
Granting him powers that allow him to ensure whatever side he chooses in a war will win but will all become shells of them selves after they win he empowered the original frost guard to defeat the watchers at the howling abyss after which lissandra sold them out.

he aidied in making the earthquake that caused the death of Xerath's friend and aided in sealing him so that he could be awoken to help battle the void and the watchers.

He later aided the raiders who attacked Tryndamere's tribe and left him alive to make a warrior who could destroy the watchers gave volibear his vision which made him go to the ruin and get hit by the lightning which empowered him.

he also killed Miss fortunes mother while disguising himself as a pirate to give Bilgewater someone whop can gather their respect and lead them should the need arise

he also guided Diana to the book that would guide her to resurrect the Lunari as well as brought the pirate Kegan to release Brand to fight the ice powers of the watchers as well as manipulating many other people to become heroes who are now in the league to put them all in one place to make rallying them easier to crush the watchers and concur the void itself.

the name of who i think this warrior once was/ still is I belive is Jarvan. who will send his past/ current self back in time at the beginning of the war kill swain and take controll of Damacia Noxus and the league itself turn them into one massive empire and then rule the world.

he is also manipulating Ezreal to admit to himself he like Lux and to ask her out on a date.

Pulsive Spark

05-11-2013

Nahh that can't be it.

The Wicked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Illidan/Diablo Love Child

AlexanderNVV

05-11-2013

spoilers: its the new champ

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Try to take a holistic view of thing Ezreal. This figure could very well be the embodiment of the collective feelings of struggle. It seems to have no other function than to appear in desperate times of war when people wish for hope to survive in which it appear as the hero. It cannot be said if it is evil or not but it does seem to have them effect of turning the people that call out to it into a more primitive form making them more vigorous in their battle for survival much like a cornered rat.

It is not a stretch for this to be a possibility after all we do have various incarnates of abstract concepts in the League like Mordekaiser, Yorick, and Anivia to name a few. This ancient being just maybe the oldest and most apparent due to the nature of life in which one must constantly struggle which would explain why it appears and is remembered in such a large number of cultures.

Saedrenel

05-11-2013

New Champion is probably friendly with Shaco and Nocturne.
If you go on the beta site and look at the relationships to other champions, both Shaco and Nocturne are friendly with a blank placeholder... I think this is no coincidence.

The only thing I'm suprised about is that the same placeholder isn't there in a Rival slot for Tryndamere, as there's also been speculation that this shady character who is Tryndamere's nemesis wielding a "living blade" who "inspired unhinged bloodlust" and "withdrew into the shadow" is our newly revealed champion.

**Nevermind, it's probably just Fiddlesticks and Riot missed filling it in.

Fang14

05-11-2013

Aatrox... looks so cool... I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS FOR HIM LIKE LISSANDRA!!!