Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

72 Pillars

05-09-2013

Quote:
AeonOfDarkness:
And then you find out this being is older than Brand. Who says he's not from a new world not mentioned in the lore yet?

That's true. He could open portals in between dimensions, or something.

Invisible Man

05-09-2013

Yo it's Galio's papa.

K G Morder

05-09-2013

No it's not

xLinKed

05-09-2013

Aatrox
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/919407_531966986860350_1975148846_o.jpg

Laxtras

05-09-2013

no more news?

Kenny of Myrtle

05-09-2013

Dear Ezreal,
I've been looking over all of your findings, and I have a theory. It seems to me that the emergence of the Ice Witch and the stories of the Watchers aren't the only things of Runeterra's past coming back to haunt the present. But this is an always present being here. It's obvious we're dealing with some kind of evil God of War like figure here. Showing up when armies are the most desperate, perhaps make a bargain, and unleashes an unholy power. At any rate this being is all about war. You should defiantly talk to the Rakkor Tribe, if anyone knows about war they do and they might be able to provide another lead. Oh and be careful, if you take an interest in this guy, he might take an interest in you... lanterns don't just go out for no reason.
Sincerely yours,
Kenny of Myrtle

ZeroFreakReth

Recruiter

05-09-2013

Quote:
xLinKed:
Aatrox
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/919407_531966986860350_1975148846_o.jpg

yep looks like the creeper from jeepers creepers

AeonOfDarkness

05-09-2013

Quote:
Kenny of Myrtle:
Dear Ezreal,
I've been looking over all of your findings, and I have a theory. It seems to me that the emergence of the Ice Witch and the stories of the Watchers aren't the only things of Runeterra's past coming back to haunt the present. But this is an always present being here. It's obvious we're dealing with some kind of evil God of War like figure here. Showing up when armies are the most desperate, perhaps make a bargain, and unleashes an unholy power. At any rate this being is all about war. You should defiantly talk to the Rakkor Tribe, if anyone knows about war they do and they might be able to provide another lead. Oh and be careful, if you take an interest in this guy, he might take an interest in you... lanterns don't just go out for no reason.
Sincerely yours,
Kenny of Myrtle

There is no theory needed. Look at the main page.

madebi

05-09-2013

Illidan Stormrage

Fuc3master

05-09-2013

Looks like another forgettable fighter who doesn't use mana.