An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pucedark

05-09-2013

Hmmm its like a cross between Galio and Kayle ! but ....more Galio ! ...so ...skin ? or a member of Galio family ??

Silent Pete

05-09-2013

well this is particularly dead

slaya45

05-09-2013

Sweet.

A time travelling dark lord. Calling it right here

RlVENONAPRAYER

05-09-2013

Where are people getting the idea he is evil? He clearly is a kind fairy princess. Yes, the fairy princess is a man.

(Sarcasm, before anyone says "OMG U SOO STOOPID.")

Sitrein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Ezreal,

I've reviewed everything you've given us so far and, though I'm by no means the most knowledgeable summoner here, I hope that I can help.

What we know:

*He has the ability to turn the tide of a battle to great effect
*Only ever seems to fight for a losing side
*Inspires, not greatness, so much as sheer ferocity in those around him
*He appears timeless and with no central location on the whole of Runeterra.

Being from Ionia myself, that woodblock greatly disturbs me. Certainly I've seen a great many from the breathtakingly beautiful to the mundane but never one like that.

Now, here's what I would recommend:
* Talk to your friend, Amumu. I'm sure he'll value the company but perhaps he's seen something in his travels which could help you, even if he can't remember anything from before.
* Many of your fellow champions could, perhaps, be useful in learning more but are either unlikely to help or are currently busy. You should still, however, make the attempt if you can. Brand, for one, could know something. Do not approach him alone! Take summoners with you if you try to talk to him! I'll even offer my services if you'd like. Xerath could also be of assistance but again, caution is the better part of valor (not to be confused with Valor).
*Seek knowledge from Mount Targon. Leona is a good and kind friend of mine. I'm sure that she'd be happy to help with any knowledge or connections she may have.
*Seek knowledge of the Void. Speak to Kassadin (be wary of the prophet but if you can, speak with him as well). If this has to do with the void and Kassadin is aware, I'm certain he'd jump (or riftwalk) to help you.
*Speak to Nasus. He was once the curator of the Great Library. As such, he may know something. Admittedly, he's not of Runeterra but whatever this figure is may not be either.

That's the best I can currently offer in the form of ideas. However, if there is anything a summoner such as myself can do to assist you in this, please do not hesitate to ask. It would be an honor.

~Sitrein

P.S.: The image you found of people revering the statue being unearthed looks more like a figure appearing out of fire while surrounded by reverent summoners to me but I could certainly be wrong.

AcornGames

05-09-2013

He shows up in all these gruesome one-sided battles and offers a victory to the losing side in exchange for their humanity.

Whats that you say? There's a war brewing in Freljord? That sounds like the sort of situation where someone may want to win desperately enough to make a trade like that.

LoudFootSteps

05-09-2013

I figured it out!

Its Meta Knight!

SirRancealot

05-09-2013

My guess would be a necromancer of some sort.

umadbro8787

05-09-2013

New challanger

Khorgain

05-09-2013

I'm guessing its going to be a support champ. If its inspiring people into a furious rage, then its probably going to have at least 1 aura. Maybe his passive, or an active like Gangplank?