Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallow SinCrux

05-09-2013

This says Shadow Isles to me. That place has been around forever. Not only that, but you have creatures like Thresh and Hecarim that came from there, they weren't limited to one area, much like our mystery figure here. He brings great power but at such a cost... I wonder perhaps if Lissandra knows of him? Though I surmise getting her help right now is, uh. Unlikely.

SpikeRosered

05-09-2013

Reminds me of Knightmare from Soul Calibur.

Samuel L Jaxx

05-09-2013

Quote:
Burstskee:
So it's basically another gargoyle type of champ like Galio this is gonna be cool cause this one looks badass. Too bad it's not Lucian.

It IS "Lucian".

IT'S CALLED "DEVIL-TRIGGER" mode son.

ItSoCuggaly

05-09-2013

Master Yi Alpa Striked so hard, he went back threw time to all the areas in which the artifacts where found, after he was so mentally disturbed by what he saw he went into solitude, due to his time away from society Yi became delusional, imagining an arena in which "champions" are summoned to do battle in replacement of political resolution and a magic talking monkey who is called "wukong"

Samuel L Jaxx

05-09-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:
Some would consider a warrior who leads an army against overwhelming odds a hero, but there's so much bloodshed in these stories...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Khorne returns to Rune Terra.

Thirsty Tapir

05-09-2013

I love and hate these teasers at the same time.

While you get an early glimpse of what you're going to get, you still just want to see the champion himself as soon as possible.

Jeco357

05-09-2013

Why don't we ask Zilean?

Kita Tao

05-09-2013

Ezreal, upon my research, I haven't found much on the foundation of Demacia and Noxus. Could this figure be from before the foundation of the city-states? It could be one who may have united Valoran in the past. His weapon reminds me of Prince Jarvan IV's Lance, and shares similarities with Garen's sword around the hilt. This figure's helmet also reminds me of the faceguard that Prince Jarvan wears and looks similar to a crown, perhaps an old king? Perhaps someone in the royal family of the Lightshields?

This is only my speculation. I hope it helps you on your search for the truth, Ezreal.

P.S. I really am envious of your sketch with Lux. Hope I can be as lucky one day.

RG2000

05-09-2013

Maybe you should show these stuffs into Tryndamere, maybe he'll have some answers you seek.

Nightwing630

05-09-2013

I smell a Watcher in this post!
That dark figure looks like the statues found on the Howling Abyss map!
but this one is different...