An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sallu786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

thats definitely teemo

The Flea

05-09-2013

...Definately leaning on this thing's soul tasting purple.

Shall have to consult with some fine fellows from the Shadow Isles and Void, just to make certain.

What? I don't judge the company you keep so don't judge me!

Blaze6303

05-09-2013

A new champion approaches! ....... Beware the void summoners, for it will return soon.

Tobogi

05-09-2013

for something to be built up to be this big and all powerful being to be a champion to be controled by summoners is too lame. i think this is something much bigger than a new champion

Viking McNord

05-09-2013

Greetings, Ezreal the explorer!

You may not know me, my name is Viking McNord, son of Sven Svenrikson son of Sven Bjergsen, from the land of the Swedes. Normally I would come to claim your village as my own, and do un-namely things to your women, but I come on a more scholarly agenda today!

I have read your responses to the other peons and plebians of this so called "thread", and have to wonder, could this beast be from either of the places known as the Void or the Shadow Isles?

I respect you as a scholar, Ezreal, but if you do not respond post haste I shall ravage all piltover with my massive Viking army, and ravage all of your women with my massive Viking.... army.

Daniyal

05-09-2013

it seems like a melle champion with flying abilities seems interesting looking forward to this!

ICanBeDeadly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

I shall begin documenting my findings.
While researching some random papers I had lying around, I noticed something odd. The freljord tribes and symbols seem to fit together in different ways. One of which almost seems to make out the sword, like pieces fit together. People around town have begun to talk about the rumors circulating, and one thing I heard was how the particular sword was seen on many pieces all around the world, and quite a few of them happened to be quite old. I should research into the void, and after, I will travel to the freljord to explore. Maybe I will find ezreal along the way, I always wanted to meet him.

Can't keep track of time these days, I had decided to search my way as an explorer to find more information. I'm coming up on clues about more to this world then I would have thought. Perhaps there is some connection between these dark summoned knights..Lots of weird critters out here, weird considering how ruined these lands are. I heard there were tall towers or statues around here, that had eyes glowing of gold or something else..and I connected it to the fact that there use to be a massive project to stop the void. I heard these have strange effects on people. While researching some old texts and then some institute of war findings I have come to the conclusion that the void is very connected with us now, and we're so close to something more.. Perhaps what kassadin said was true..
Oddly enough, I feel as though I have grown weaker as a soul. Something in me changed on this trip, I feel something, a need to do something..Well, I am tired so I shall sleep for now.. Perhaps ezreal will send me a map.

GeneticColossus

05-09-2013

I have to say either: The Demon Blade itself that manifested Tryndamere, or a dark version of Tryn (darkside or enemy from centuries before Tryn), Or something to do with Galio since the thing looks like a gargoyle or demon like Galio's last skin.

Resentful Potato

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.
First of all seems like something demonic, demons tend to offer people their power as long as they are willing to pay the price. Creature showed itself in situations where there have been one sided slaughter just to turn the tides (You are sure as hell to pay any price just to not be slaughtered) and take human bones (everyone needs a hobby, some people collect stamps some prefer bones). As the matter of fact it wasn't this creature that wiped out the armies, just wounded warriors whose bodies were kinda taken over by mysterious, shadow something that made them lust for blood (creepy support?). Could be a necromancer too xD but i doubt since You said those were wounded warriors not dead ones, that would explain need for bones though.
Anyway, for me he looks like someone from shadow isles. Every time something is creepy and you don't know where it came from it's either void or shadow isles.

ICanBeDeadly

05-09-2013

I forgot to mention I found a piece of clothing with a weird symbol on it in the deserts the other day, and while searching I have stumbled across a downward shaft with a door. The place smelled of death, but it was so out of place. My adventurious instincts led me inside, where I did battle with undead creatures. This place seemed to be quite old, considering the age of some of the findings. But I wonder, why hasn't it been covered up by now? I actually found something of interest, though. I found a pendant, on top of a book. The only things out on the table. Come to think of it, it wasn't this dark out ten minutes ago...I think, I am getting closer to something. Time is traveling at weird rates, I am losing myself in this place. The book, though. It told me of magic. The power to create and destroy, and the undead were its products. This place is warped by the power, succumbing to the will of beings I don't know of. A collection of staffs, one of which had the designs which intrigued me. I shall take it, and proceed further into these lands. The bending of time, who knows what else is being refracted around here. - I woke up by a noise outside, the pendant was gone. It was taken, but not far, for it was just outside my tent in a certain direction. The light I had produced went out, and I could only grip the pendant as it willed itself to me. Where will this journey take me?