An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YukiTwo

05-08-2013

Again, I post this to let all know that this is very strongly a possibility due to this creature being called a "beast" in some cases. I'm not sure about you guys but when I heard about this it sounded interesting.. not until I did some of my own research did I hear of a possible connection this "being" may have with Tryndamere. The "Head of a Beast" banner men from Noxus. But then that got me thinking because when I first heard of Tryndameres lore I thought of something else... Anyone else familiar with Noxus Crimson Elite?... Take a look at this.. IS this related?...

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws...._Teaser_EN.jpg

or this?

http://wannahaveabreak.files.wordpre...lite-talon.jpg

JHoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiTwo View Post
Again, I post this to let all know that this is very strongly a possibility due to this creature being called a "beast" in some cases. I'm not sure about you guys but when I heard about this it sounded interesting.. not until I did some of my own research did I hear of a possible connection this "being" may have with Tryndamere. The "Head of a Beast" banner men from Noxus. But then that got me thinking because when I first heard of Tryndameres lore I thought of something else... Anyone else familiar with Noxus Crimson Elite?... Take a look at this.. IS this related?...

or this?

pretty sure talon doesnt carry a "living sword" or give his allies and "unhinged bloodlust."
talon and tryndamere are not related

Duskie

05-08-2013

the girl turn into a demon when she's angry, that's the new champ.

wait.

Now that I think about it, it's like all women.

Helvaen

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHoff View Post
pretty sure talon doesnt carry a "living sword" or give his allies and "unhinged bloodlust."
talon and tryndamere are not related
I assume he's talking about the insignia behind him. The Crimson Elite's symbol may have been modeled after this.

Kcugi

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasnir View Post
Ezreal,

After your news I heard that this figure could be Tryndamere's nemesis, but I really this figure is not likely to be Tryndamere's nemesis. As it's said, Tryndamere and his tribe were attacked by a dark figure and were defeated, and the tales Ezreal told us this other dark figure appears from nowhere, at the almost end of a battle, helping the losing side, and not starting a battle. But maybe Tryndamere's story is missing something. Maybe he was not attacked but counterattacked. But as he is not really a friendly person maybe you should talk to Ashe and try to schedule a meeting with the barbarian king.
[...]
You didn't pay attention to the Tryndamere lore my good sir.
Yes, Barbarian King's tribe was attacked, but his tribesman almost defeated attackers with easy, and then the "Shadowy Figure" showed up - wiping his tribe from this world.

It fits, but question is, what this thing was doing in frozen North helping non-important attackers on some tribe, while in Ezreal's researches this "thing" was showing in the biggest wars in rountera.

MikhaiLykaios

05-08-2013

This one really caught my eye... Interesting.

I am literally reading every single post or bit of information about these relics recently found.

I can hardly wait your resolution about this misterious entity, Ezreal.

Vietgnome

05-08-2013

This may be something completely otherworldly. I doubt Kog Maw or Chogath would be very forthcoming, but perhaps Kayle would have some interesting insight into this mystery.

An Exile

05-08-2013

Pardon me Ezreal.. but have you attempted to seek audience with more ancient beings? Skarner while he isn't a very charitable creature.. he may know something. Perhaps Anivia as well. I personally look to the more wise beings for guidance if I require it.

The creature doesn't seem like he is of the void... but perhaps something much darker. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.

lazymustache

K G Morder

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiTwo View Post

or this?

The beast head is the same icon on the upper left corner of the forums next to "League of Legends Community".

It's literally just the symbol of Noxus. I'm pretty sure something that big and obvious would have been noticed by Ezreal, who singled out a Stained glass WINDOW, of all things.

Looks nothing like his depictions either. he doesn't look entirely beastly as that. More like an armored knight.