An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilinae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Ezreal,

Perhaps you could try asking Greyor, the guardian of the Howling Abyss, he's been around for awhile and he might know something. The demon with the jagged blade could be in some way related to the watchers or have to do with something else. He has mentioned that during his time, his people took Valoran. So he might have seen someone like fellow you're looking for or at least heard of him. Best of luck in solving this mystery, and good luck with Lux.

- Lilinae

Kabine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Also Prince Jarvan Lightshield the Forth, the Exemplar of Demacia was designed by Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam! If there is not a link here I would be very surprised.

Kazutuka

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/urn.jpg]news/April_2013/post/urn_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Shurima's been gone for centuries. It's hardly anything but dust now, but the ruins that remain show a massive civilization that once thrived in the desert. I have no idea what happened to the empire. It seems like it vanished without a trace… but that's a whole different mystery.

I found this urn in a tomb there. From the look of the place and some of the carvings on the walls, it was the final resting place of a great Shuriman warlord who led a battle against impossible odds. He and his men should have gone out in a blaze of glory, but somehow, they won. Just a handful of warriors defeated thousands of enemies who rose against them.

It's no wonder they'd immortalize that kind of victory on the walls of a tomb, but what is this dark figure doing on the urn? What part did he play in this battle? I just don't get it.
is this the same city that Malzahar went looking for..? i suggest you talk with him immediately!

Savi0red

05-08-2013

Destiny hero Dogma

Nachor 12

05-08-2013

in my belief this guy probably the LOL version of DOTA s Sven

AKAx2

05-08-2013

Threshes brother named Grimm

Mattarias

05-08-2013

...A long-lived winged being wielding a powerful weapon? I suggest you ask the Judicator, my dear explorer. Or her sister. Kayle and Morgana might have something to say about this.

BlackBeast41

05-08-2013

The Ruined King?

seductiveasian

05-08-2013

I feel like a lore nerd. I would love to play a runeterra / league MMORPG if Riot ever made one :P

ChaseNetwork

05-08-2013

Let's see, looks like a Gargoyle model, or also a form of Dragon Knight/Dragoon. So far being introduced in a fashion similiar to the Black Monster aka Rose, the Dragoon of Darkness from The Legend of Dragoon.