An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiSkillshot

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesortofthing View Post
Wait, so this thing's been appearing over the course of most of Runeterra's history, right? Well, from the riot post, you can tell this is big, and the Freljord thing was really big for a simple champ release. Therefore, this is not a new champion. Let's see now, what characters in canon have lived for hundreds of thousands of years? Kayle, Morgana, Zilean, Xerath, Skarner, Anivia, maybe Cho, I think that's it. Now, which ones of those wield a sword? Only Kayle does and if you look at the pose, it's just like Kayle in the default art. This leads me to only one thing: an Ultimate skin for Kayle. Ezreal would post about this because he has an Ultimate skin and it can't be a champ. The warrior appears to have wings in the book and statuette and Kayle is the only winged humanoid champion, so it must be her. Besides, in Maokai's lore, she cast invincibility on a group of people, much like she would if she wanted to turn a battle in her favor. It's obvious that it's an Ultimate skin for Kayle. I'm eager to see how this plays out.
tl;dr
It's an Ultimate tier skin for Kayle.
Not at all likely. As Kayle is from another world, and only has been in Runeterra for the past 5 years...
I still, strongly, believe this is the Ruined King (I almost said "My race's worst enemy"...).

YogaPantsGG

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaun Lab Bot View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate.jpg]news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

So much dawww

Reuschel

05-08-2013

For some reason I keep thinking Riven style champ

Zalfier

05-08-2013

Has anyone considered that this new guy is just a mantle that is passed down from person to person, like the way the Sith cycle works? If so it might go a long way towards explaining his interaction with Tryndamere. Trynd has been chosen as his next apprentice.

Purgury

05-08-2013

wow, A LOT of posts to go through. So I am not sure if this was said of not, but this looks like a Tengu to me. Its not exact, but that is what it reminds me of

Dactylonomy

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
ZLB is my favorite. Ezreal, I do not think you waste your time, but be careful... you never know what can happen while your attention is drawn to one flashy figure...
Are one of the items going to get stolen? Or something like that? Why is everyone being so cryptic!

K G Morder

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesortofthing View Post
It's an Ultimate tier skin for Kayle.
They are not going to release an Ultimate Skin for her so soon after they released a Legendary. And most skins don't have this much lore behind them. Pulsefire Ezreal has no story to it.

Helvaen

05-08-2013

So... The sword is the sword from Demonblade Tryndamere?

AntiSkillshot

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalfi View Post
Has anyone considered that this new guy is just a mantle that is passed down from person to person, like the way the Sith cycle works? If so it might go a long way towards explaining his interaction with Tryndamere. Trynd has been chosen as his next apprentice.
More like Yoshimitsu than the Sith cycle...
I say this because, the Sith still use their own names, just with a "darth" added to it. Where as the Yoshimitsu line are all named "Yoshimitsu" with a number at the end, but are mainly, and solely, called "Yoshimitsu" without the number (just fyi, none the Yoshimitsu are related through blood, only code).

If I remember right, there was a character in the movie (maybe book) named "The Prince's bride" or something like that, that did something like this in this similar fashion.

AntiSkillshot

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
They are not going to release an Ultimate Skin for her so soon after they released a Legendary. And most skins don't have this much lore behind them. Pulsefire Ezreal has no story to it.
Has no story behind it. LOL
You clearly don't keep up with anything, do you?