An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Paladin

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaun Lab Bot View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate.jpg]news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Hmph. Seems I need to have a... discussion with my sister on what is and is not appropriate to do with Demacian windows and Piltoveran explorers.

K G Morder

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir Slakt View Post
Read... READ.
Read what? Nasus left his library behind when he was pulled from his world.

This strange figure however, seems to have been around Runeterra longer than almost anyone else, in ancient Ionia, in Demacian AND Noxian lore, and even in Shurima.

People have this idea that he may be related to Kayle and Morgana, solely due to the wings depicted in his art. I dubt it has anything to do with them. And even then, they are not from Nasus world.

The point stands, Nasus would not have any knowledge of him from his own library, and could really only give council on what it could be from personal experience. AKA he would have to guess like anyone else.

Though, given that he seems to hang around the Shurima ruins, maybe he's seen more of the kind of art depicting him that Ezreal found on that vase.

Personally, I think, those wings may not be proper wings at all. Do note no art of him depicts him flying. he's always shown as grounded. his wings, except on the stain glass window, don't seem to change position across his appearances in history. I'm thinking they MAY just be part of his armor. Sounds silly maybe, but it's possible.

Also, I'd have to concur with the summoner who suggested that Noxus and Demacia might have been one at some point, to have such a figure in both their lores.

AntiSkillshot

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
Is romance part of this ancient mystery? I see some personal effects on the bottom left there, Ezreal.
You guys are so milking this shipping tease that was released with the Howling Abyss now, aren't you?

Just say they're together and be done with it (and make me happy).

What's with these downvotes?

Arctanus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

He could be one of Kayle and Morgana's race. I say because of the apparent immortality and wings.

Neleros Deatheye

05-08-2013

Not to beat a dead horse but, what if this thing is likely to show up and turn the tide for someone in the Freljord? Ezreal you seem to think this thing has turned the tide in many ancient battles. What's to stop it from doing so again?

Harusca

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan ÍV View Post
Beautiful *.
Thank you very much! I sat there for a minute, looking at that last line, thinking, "Something's off."

MobiIe Ward

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowTank View Post
Would you like to do some theory crafting too?

Then we shall see who is hopped up on some crack.
ur a moron. do u really think a humanoid humped a beast like cho gath and made kogma?

antikatze

05-08-2013

i was thinking about how the new item that was introduced in the new aram map (guardian horn) should be used at the beginning of a fight to "inspire" your brothers in arms aaaand that's kind of the thing that this "guy" does in battles , just a wild feeling about it

derp donnie

05-08-2013

I think this is gonna be related to galio cuz the figure is a statue with wings i think.

ZombieChews

05-08-2013

Pearl run a diagnostic