An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grucio

05-08-2013

still no update....

I am FeMan

05-08-2013

Ezreal, here's a thought. If this figure has been able to span throughout the history of Runeterra in all its various regions, perhaps he has visited other worlds as well. You should ask Nasus if he can recall anything from his library about this figure or any similar markings.

Worst Evelynn BR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

There seems to be so much focus on the figure, but then you turn around and try to figure out how ONE person could be showing up in so many different times and places.

Have you considered maybe the important thing isn't the WHO, but the WHAT? I'm honestly more interested in that blade than the figure holding it. It could explain how it has shown up in so many places, possibly generals or warlords who make a 'deal' in order to surmount impossible odds, only to receive this weapon and be taken over by some other entity?

Think Heavenly Sword(TM lul) or Frostmourne(also TM!) maybe?

Just my thoughts, sometimes it's what's being wielded that is truly important, not the one wielding it.

K G Morder

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 10th Dentist View Post
Ezreal, here's a thought. If this figure has been able to span throughout the history of Runeterra in all its various regions, perhaps he has visited other worlds as well. You should ask Nasus if he can recall anything from his library about this figure or any similar markings.
Isn't Nasus from another world entirely? I don;t think his library would have any knowledge about a Runeterran legend.

AbiwonKenabi

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llilyth View Post
There seems to be so much focus on the figure, but then you turn around and try to figure out how ONE person could be showing up in so many different times and places.

Have you considered maybe the important thing isn't the WHO, but the WHAT? I'm honestly more interested in that blade than the figure holding it. It could explain how it has shown up in so many places, possibly generals or warlords who make a 'deal' in order to surmount impossible odds, only to receive this weapon and be taken over by some other entity?

Think Heavenly Sword(TM lul) or Frostmourne(also TM!) maybe?

Just my thoughts, sometimes it's what's being wielded that is truly important, not the one wielding it.
So like....Soul Caliber? Perhaps the sword is the "who"

Edit: Oh hai, I just realized who posted this >_<

Demagoguery

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
Isn't Nasus from another world entirely? I don;t think his library would have any knowledge about a Runeterran legend.
Yes but this thing might be from another world, because wasn't Nasus a teacher/guru/sage in his world? So maybe this thing is something similar.

It's also why I think Lulu might know as she talks to the Fae.

AFineDjentleman

05-08-2013

Perhaps related to the unknown nature of Mordekasiers existence? I find this very likely

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
Read... READ.

YamiBelgarath

05-08-2013

Maybe this dude is a time traveler? Would explain why he keeps showing up in random times and places.

You could try asking zilean!

JimmmyWhisper

05-08-2013

cool, lets make him a melee carry