An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyaena

05-08-2013

Nightstalker go back to Dota2 you are drunk

Danth

05-08-2013

I'm betting it's Morgana/Kayle's father. Demonic looking guy with a blade, the stained glass window displaying his wings? He also looks like he's wearing armor.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan ÍV View Post
My crown and my weapon looks alike. It's not exactly the most original design. Swords, lances, and crowns have been made for thousands of years, in history some are bound to look similar. We are not linked in anyway besides vaguely similar weapon and armor.
I meant MY allegation. I'm pretty sure you're not linked to a being of ancient and evil power, unless you consider your rivalry with one Jericho Swain a link, and even then I don't think he's all that ancient and not as evil as this thing.

ShatteredSanity

05-08-2013

It couldn't be related to Morgana or Kayle because they're from a different plane or something, right?

DrMajorSergeant

05-08-2013

So, my initial thoughts (all the posts, all the pictures, everything) are that this "thing" is from a separate plane of existence, the OPPOSITE of the plane in which Morgana/Kayle derive from.

He is most definitely a malevolent entity, as his involvement in such brutal massacres doesn't characterize a benevolent entity. He comes at the "end of the battle" to turn the tide against the force that was winning. This draws similarities to "Crossroad Demons" from Christian belief, in which a demon (in this case the figure) appears before someone in need of something (in this case just to live/win), and grants them the wish under terrible conditions (mentioned by the posts that this is what happens.)

Overall, this draws similarities to a deceiver type character (like Satan) as well as a destructive force (Abaddon)

Best Regards, Drmajorsergeant

Mstegrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Oh Ezreal i see you have found him.... that is one of the secrets of zileans past. zilean once tried to travel through time with a companion, the attempt failed and warped his companion into a beast that inspires war and chaos wherever it goes. when the beast was warped it gained the ability to time travel and so it is seen all throughout runeterra's history. it is out there today. causing havoc as we speak.

Laxtras

05-08-2013

yup, "that guy" found ezreal, GGWP, now, who will continuing doing this teaser? the zaun lab bot?

PhoenixSlayer13

05-08-2013

Sounds like a god of war... interesting...

Chaostothemax

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlecraft View Post
Read Tryndamere's lore.
The "dark figure" could be him.
This.

oaktreez

05-08-2013

he shall be known as Morgan because that is a nice name and he will be the devils brother in law and he should be quick to judge and swift to act.
he should also have a weakness for sweets