Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xYol0swag420x

05-08-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:
Galio? I've met that hunk of stone--this isn't Galio.

A hunk of stone can easily be chiseled into an even hunkier hunk.

Mors Martell

05-08-2013

It's possible because he is a manifestation of war, which means he's eternal

Bekkal

05-08-2013

Quote:
IdiotSavant:

And without any basis whatsoever... it feels like it should be named Xelnath

qft

SolluxAradia

05-08-2013

Quote:
A Beginner Bot:
Guys, i'm blind. I don't see the Lux picture..?

Ezreal hid it because he's shy.

http://i.imgur.com/7sDXczK.jpg

ZodiacKiller20

05-08-2013

Its a generic demon king type. Might be named Lucifer or something similar with a demonic sword.

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013

Take a look at this. It's a stained glass window from Demacia.

Don't ask me how I got it. I'm going to give it back, I promise. I'm borrowing it for research, and they'll never know it's missing. Demacians never stop talking about light, so what do they really need a window for, anyway?

Look closely. See the shape in the center with the wings and the jagged sword? That's the figure I've been seeing everywhere.

This is the first artifact that really got me thinking. It's not that old, and it can't really go back more than a few generations at most. I asked around, and nobody knows what the figure is or if he has a name. They all agreed on one thing though: whoever this figure is, he's clearly someone worth remembering to be immortalized like this.

But why does he appear in so many other places? So many of these artifacts are ancient, and some are from lost civilizations so old they don't even have names.

How is that possible?

FatedTitan

Recruiter

05-08-2013

I swear if there is ever an Ezreal/Taric thing, I will not be happy. Ezreal fits with Lux great. Taric?....well...I'm sure Zac wouldn't mind him.

Some Flying Hobo

05-08-2013

Yeah, you're gonna want to practice your kiting, Ezreal. Garen's gonna want to 1v1 you for sure now.

Baron Bodacious

05-08-2013

Writer of Morgana's dark spells!

NoxiousIce

05-08-2013

I think if we're to help you solve this mystery we're going to need to know what you know Ezreal. Please, tell us one of the tales, or elaborate as to what is in that tome. For now, all I can tell is that it is a Black Monster.