An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackals

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I know one thing: I never want to meet himů
Famous last words. I've noticed that you DO get summoned to the Rift quite often.

Torvin Augeri

05-08-2013

Depictions of an angelic warrior... a figure of death, so universal that it bridges allegiances and aeons, one constantly associated with gruesome conflict...

The wings prompt me to inquire as to whether you've shared this mystery to Kayle or Morgana yet. The ancient ties to crumbled civlizations and the Shurima Desert, on the other hand, suggest that the Curator of the Sands may have more information for you. But at a guess? This screams "Ruined King".

P.S. Zaun Lab Bot, you ass, do you not understand the concept of respect for one's privacy?

Garwin7

05-08-2013

Ezreal,

Garwin here just looking through all the stuff you have brought up as well as all the other things that have been brought up by other interesting people. I have a list of people who you might want to contact about this mysterious dark figure.

1.Kayle and Morgana-These 2 sisters come from a heavenly world and they both have been fighting each other for sometime now. Morgana is a fallen angel and might know more about this dark figure.

2.Mordekaiser- The man is is a pretty dark figure himself. I wouldn't want to come up against him in battle. And I've heard he has a pretty big ego about wanting to be the baddest guy around.

Shaco- This man/creature is just plain crazy and he likes to throw daggers at you. But he is a man of darkness and likes to inflict pain on people. A human bone dagger sounds like something a madman would have.

Hecarim- He is the pinnacle of running people over. The very sight of this guy makes many flee. He rains death on all in his path. I would very much talk to him about a dark figure who likes bloodshed.

Well that's it for me i hope this message gets to you soon Ezreal because whoever this dark figure is we need to be ready to face him.

Your friend,
Garwin

Volkrie

05-08-2013

It the League version of the Devil, Lucifer, Satan, The unholy one, The evil one, The dark one, The guy with the numbers 666, and in latin AKA: El Diablo. Explorers always have to sick there nose into something evil. Oddly to say, this dark one looks to be from the same place as: Cho gath, Nocturne, and Kog Maw. And possible many others if I missed any.

PS. Poor Ezreal

Mojoman

05-08-2013

Could this mysterious figure be connected to Brand in any way?

kacman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

I was wondering when Teemo's arch rival would appear!

Tigre the Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havik223 View Post
A Spanish Inquisitor! I certainly wouldn't be expecting that.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Thats My Brand

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoman View Post
Could this mysterious figure be connected to Brand in any way?
It's clearly humanoid, so there is a probably a story of his origin. I would guess it's the Ruined King of the Shadow Isles.

Brand is elemental and as old as the world itself. The only entity at his level that we know of may be the Watchers.

Arcowl

05-08-2013

Ezreal, if he is strong like the stories let us believe he can't go unnoticed, if he is "evil" someone is bond to hunt him, if he is "good" someone adorate him so far we see only people who adorate him but I think the people who he know him is hunting him in the shadowns because nobody with that much power can be good, power bring corruption.

psycox3

05-08-2013

gun templari