An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kernell32

05-08-2013

IDK why, but i got a feeling this "guy" and hecarim had to had something in common sometime in history.
Also, too much noxian culture related "artifacts" , I mean:
- 1 Demacian
- 1 Ionian
- 1 from Freljord
- 1 from ancient Shurima
- 2 noxian

Also, those on the lens seems pretty familiar. Like summoners.

draydurmil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Ezreal, got a thing for Lux?

You're just trying to cover up that you have a thing for Lux.
this

Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Ezreal, I fear you might have to consult with the Barbarian King.. From what I've heard, he's encountered some sort of "shadowy being" who vanished in a mere instant, and just look at the markings of Freljord. They appear to be a being.. holding a sword.

exterminator122

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Hell View Post
Bruisers and melee ADCs are lacking =( sadly
why would they make melee adcs, they need to fix the fact that they cannot go anywhere before

Wu Xang Me Nam

05-08-2013

I see Ezreal . . . They are just fakes, the artifacs are all fakes I tell you. This was all a plot, a PLOT I tell you.

It's been ages since he tries to elaborate a way to make people. And now he found the perfect way. He discovered lux's love for anything with rainbows and bribed her with 2 full packages of skittles, with that done, it was just a matter of fabricating some false artifacts and throw a picture of him and Lux.

It's true I tell you, he's been so absorbed with all this plotting and scheming he doesn't even twit since 2010.

Theridin

05-08-2013

looking forward to this
also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaun Lab Bot View Post

D'awwwwwww

Swanhaven

05-08-2013

Ezreal got all embarrassed because Zaun Lab Bot posted the drawing he had done with him and Lux and now he's too shy to come back into the thread because he knows we're all going to give him **** about it.

Foul Playy

05-08-2013

When you look at him he seems to be an idle some sort of worshiped figure. judging from our lack amount of people in the frostguard tribe at the moment, and the strange spoils of a new champion before the freljord event has even gotten close to ending. I have come to the conclusion of him being the possible leader of the frostguard or a highly ranked officer of them. if you look just pass the handle of his sword it shows a great resemblance to the frostgaurd simble (excluding the eye). so he may very be one of the "returning frostguard" in which lissandra explains in the loading screen as "the frostguard have returned".
As for a moveset he could be a form of black ice bruiser fighter, with a good jungle. Again lissandra states "they are snowflakes, and we are an avalanche". i see many opportunities for this guy and i look forward to his new release.

Iron Maiden 1994

05-08-2013

Wasn't Nasus a guardian of a library on his home planet? Though the chances are slim that this mysterious warrior was known on a faraway world, but it would be worth a shot.

Nehsarang

05-08-2013

Welcome Summoners, to another champion spotlight featuring Kratos, The God of War.