An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrononumberXIII

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by timit57 View Post
it has j4's sword :O
J4 doesn't use a sword
You could call it a spear or a lance

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0tCaughtGG View Post
kayles a ****ing girl!
Girls can have brothers.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I won these coins off a certain Card Master whose name I won't say… and whose real name I don't even know. I'd lost every single hand up until this one, and the one time I beat him, of course he'd bet completely useless old coins. I can't spend them anywhere in Valoran. At least I've found a “use” for them now. It took me a while to realize it, but that's the same jagged blade on these old coins.
Hate to break this, but i think he just got tired of the rematches, given his win rate in cards.

Chunkdurty

05-08-2013

It's lupus

Kainel

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0tCaughtGG View Post
kayles a ****ing girl!
because fraternal twins aren't, ya know, a thing.

ChrononumberXIII

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkdurty View Post
It's lupus
It's never lupus

Judge Arcadia

05-08-2013

I see out Prince has disappeared too. Just show he wasn't capable of accepting my duel with him.

Ace

Senior Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.

Well Ezreal I have to say I am impressed with your findings...it must have taken quite sometime to get all of it together.

After talking to a few of my fellow summoners and seeing what you have said so far in responses. We think that there are a few theories in mind

This "thing" clearly has no set age since it has been found in all sorts of places dating back to civilizations unknown. It also has no loyal alliance to any kingdom in Runeterra since it is idolized everywhere (even to sides that are opposed as we speak)...The only true alliance it has...is to war...and the death that follows.

It has only been noted in battles that seemed lost, bring back the odds in the losing sides favor....then leaves before the dust has settled...

The only people i could imagine that might help with some information to this Idol of war would be those who are just about timeless. Other summoners have mentioned Xerath, Renekton or Nasus...You can try to talk to them but i dont think they will be of much help

Others have mentioned talking to people of other worlds or seen places not of Runeterra like Kayle and her sister Morgana, even Soraka, Thresh or Kassidin..but if this where of someplace like where they come from or have seen they might be of help.

I think there is one more idea that should be looked in to...There are some places even us summoners do not know of or even WHEN we will know about them....There are two champions I think you should seek out if you can....One to ask of where He came from....the other is possibly the only person that could see a time that has passed or is going to happen that might shed light on this Idol you seek......I speak of Nocturne...and Zilean....

If I find anything i will come to you first, I hope you find what your looking for......but be careful...some stories where not told for a reason.......

Restiur1

05-08-2013

Report Ezreal for afk , please !

Deafiler

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
You're joking, right?

Shurelia basically designed her wanting to bring a Touhou character into League

EDIT: To anyone who would say Touhou is not an anime... Well, yeah, it's not but to the common guy, it pretty much IS, so I don't see the point in making the distinction.
I would point out how similar what you're saying is to somebody calling Evolution and String Theory non-distinct types of theory, but you probably think they are...