Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SweetLadyPropane

05-08-2013

Quote:
Meterix:
This is interesting stuff Ezreal. Far more so than what you usually bring us here at the Institute, not that I mean to sound ungrateful. You visits are always welcome.

I dug around the archives a little. The only information worth noting was a little spot in Tryndamere's file, but good luck getting anything from him. The growing conflict in Freljord likely has him occupied. An issue the Institute is highly involved in, albeit from behind the scenes. We are here to prevent magically warfare after all.

The weirdest part is I was denied any access to the War Files. It seems I don't have enough Influence? Now you've gotten me all intrigued. Please keep us Summoners up to date on your findings, you have many friends here.

Still, do not let your curiosity put you in harms way. Your findings tell of gruesome endings, if you should find more than tales and legends, I plead you will seek assistance and remain cautious. I trust in your judgment on these matters.

Your friend,
Summoner Meterix.

roleplaying is dumb

Judge Arcadia

05-08-2013

Quote:
Jarvan ÍV:
I would like to see you go against me and my lance.

Then the challenge is accept then Prince Lightshield?

deathstar628

05-08-2013

This one sounds really dumb, have you ever considered talking to Cho'gath or Kog'maw?

Watocate

05-08-2013

He belongs in a museum!

MightyMaose

05-08-2013

i was wonderin why the guy looked so similar to the guardian turrets, could this have something to do with 4v5's??

Quote:
Jiveturtle 9 points 1 hour ago

Judging from the lore they've presented, I'd say it probably has more relevance for the team that has the least players using the icon.

ChrononumberXIII

05-08-2013

Quote:
Watocate:
He belongs in a museum!

I really do wonder how many times this joke has been made in this thread.

nolungs

05-08-2013

Bump

Razith

05-08-2013

With the theme of these artifacts there is a theme of worship based on different themes around Runeterra, with the clues of how old these things are with the impact within the entire world, I doubt Shadow Isles are involved, but it seems that there is a dark divine theme, and given how much this figure is a polar opposite of Kayle with a similar theme of a winged warrior......

Time for some more divine champions finally! (Something tells me Morgana will be involved with this!)

Vlasic69

05-08-2013

He seems like a noxus warrior with dark spells
The sword would invoke a melee attack but the pottery suggests a ranged spell.
I can't wait to play him . . . or her!
I hope we can see more champs with interesting play!
such as urgot or oriana! those champs are highly underused too!
SUPER PUMPED FOR CHAMPS!!!

Jarvan ÍV

05-08-2013

Quote:
ChrononumberXIII:
I'm sure all that fraternizing with Quinn made her happy.
Oh wait, that's not how it works.

I didn't fraternize with Quinn! I was making sure she was comfortable IN DEMACIA. That is all. She is a hero and as such deserved a little special attention.

Now that has blown over, my special attention is all directed towards Shyvana.

Quote:
Judge Arcadia:
Then the challenge is accept then Prince Lightshield?

Tch. Knowing you summoners, you'll just pull a prank or use that damned controlling magic to your benefit!