Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aflaack

05-08-2013

Where is Lux with all this happening?

Cha0sniper

05-08-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:
What makes you say that? Big guy with a sword...?

Tryndamere's not the most... approachable guy. There's a lot going on in the Freljord right now, too. I'm not sure he has the patience for my questions.

Trust us..... I think he's REALLY going to be interested in what you know if you show him that figure and that sword.

IMTOOJUICY

05-08-2013

Quote:
Fongoid:
Dat awkward look on Lux's face.

they're trying to look casual because they know HE is watching...

Jarvan ÍV

05-08-2013

Quote:
Dragonliger:
Ezreal here are my ideas about this being:

The situations this being has been involved in, though using bloody methods, seem to have all happened when defending the weak ones, the loosing one and imbuing them of a strong and belicose spirit.
I'm thinking it might be indeed close to galio, that page with the ilustration shows the being immobile and covered in snow or ground. As a fellow scientist I don't know what to think about it really, but it has wings. And I love dragons! I even changed my name to Dragonliger from Hiliger, Sounds a lot more dignified don't you think? Well that's all I can say about this issue, maybe inside my draconology studies I'll find something pertaining the subject.

Fellow archeologyst Dragonliger

P.D: thinking of changing my deegree from archeologyst to draconologyst :P

How many times do I have to tell you people?
Galio has nothing to do with this. Galio was artificed to life by Durand. Galio hasn't existed for very long at all. You should reconsider your title and name change.

Lhaan

05-08-2013

Ezreal, just ask Zilean. He could just travel into past and see what/who is that thing. And i'm sure he has got plenty of free time to help you.

Betoss

05-08-2013

Durand's older, Noxian brother had a creation of his own....

72 Pillars

05-08-2013

Quote:
dracodomin:
he is wielding soul edge O.o

It took 168 pages for someone to finally say that.

GD, I am disappoint

Deafiler

05-08-2013

Quote:
IMTOOJUICY:
they're trying to look casual because they know HE is watching...

If there's an unwarded bush, you can be sure Garen's watching.

moogle890

05-08-2013

I wonder if Ezreal and Lux got Quinn to sketch out that picture for them.

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

05-08-2013

One thing comes to my mind is:

It must be a demonic being, something that Kayle has fought against back in her time.

My theory is something to do with Arthurian Legend:

Morgana's name is based from Morgana le Fay. (sister to King Arthur)

Pendragon's name is based from King Arthur "Pendragon".

Kayle's name is the one I do have problem with, but her character role might have something in Arthurian legend. She might be Pendragon's lover.

And now there is Mordred, the son/nephew to Arthur Pendragon and Morgana le Fay. He manages to deal a fatal blow on Arthur, which took later his life.

My theory is. Morgana carried her and Pendragons child, unknown to Pendragon himself. However there was a prophecy told that a child born on a day where evil were struck down, will destroy Pendragon one day. The Child among them were Mordred. Morgana's son.

Pendragon, along with his angelic warriors took the children into a ship, to crash outside of their homeland. Morgana distraught for the loss of Mordred, went insane and saw her kin and their act of justice as tyranny. However, no one knew that Mordred survived the shipwreck, which landed in the land of opposite race, where demonic beings lives.