An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

72 Pillars

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goruko View Post
Ez is BLUSHING!
How can you tell? lol

MagikShot

05-08-2013

Ezreal how do you manage to do not rage when Lux laughs?

Aflaack

05-08-2013

What is in that drawer on the top of the picture?

Laxtras

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaun Lab Bot View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate.jpg]news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

ohh god, the Zaun Lab Bot is ALIVE!!!

and just trolled ez

ExjK

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikShot View Post
Lux's laugh actually turns me on, I know i'm not the only one.
:O

Baneson

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikShot View Post
Mining helmets come with built in sound dampening technology?

Aeonus

05-08-2013

You can only ask those ancient warriors and guardians who are safe to ask and would know about something like this
Kayle and Zilean would likely be your best bet and perhaps Lulu she might know something from the time she comes from

Ez the shattered

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan ÍV View Post
Galio is rather new.
He doesn't date back as far as Ezreal suggests.

Galio has nothing to do with this.
Durrand could have seen the statues and gotten the inspiration to build Gallio from it.

Stark24

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
What makes you say that? Big guy with a sword...?

Tryndamere's not the most... approachable guy. There's a lot going on in the Freljord right now, too. I'm not sure he has the patience for my questions.
Well the figure seems similar to Kayle and Morgana. Maybe they'd know?

Pale Night

05-08-2013

Well, they might want to throw in that shadow demon thingy in the Tryndamere's lore while it's still hot like they did with Rengar and Kha'Zix.

But since they are getting a deep meaning with this one, might not be a dark god per se, but a being that makes others believe he is a god (demiurge cough cough), hence, being a worshiped being in demacia and ionia and iconized as war hero figure in noxus. .

Guess what I think would be cool? The voice that led Malzahar to madness with void secrets, and led Kog'Maw into Runeterra. One of his oldest artifacts are from shurima, so it would be quite possible to be from the Icathia Ruins. He might be a void lord, even more powerful than Cho'gath, and gathering followers from all corners of the world playing the role of a deity to some or a supreme figure of legend to others, it quite fit well in some blank spots in lores abound like but not limited to:

Kassadin, as a seeker of forbidden knowledge he was "forced" to come into contact with the void itself when he found something. But what he found in the ruins, the reasons and how it happened are unclear.

Malzahar and Kog'Maw, as the voice that guided and powered him to survive the trip in the desert and called kog to the world.

Cho'gath, as it says that the Voidborn were expelled by ancient magic from runeterra, which proves they once had a foothold upon the world, can explain his previous/complete presence

Kha'Zix, now this is a tricky one, he "infiltrated" Valoran. Means unknown, but his lore also says he was "fragile and ravenous"... how could he open a way from the void to the world, as he is a creature that was not only weak at the time, but does not bear any kind power similar? He is not a spellcaster, he is a predator with urges. It could fit, the voice brought Kog out, and in a way could bring Kassadin IN, why not Kha'Zix as well?

Tryndamere, with his new nilly-willy vengeance stuff that came out of nowhere but is new stuff and is now making things happen.

There may be others involved but they not come to mind right now.

This being is influencing the world with his (or perhaps an agent/avatar of his) presence and powers. Posing as a entity of importance in every nation, a war hero in every culture and shadowy figures might be doing his bidding. He is banished, sealed, or diminished somehow as Cho's lore can lead. Which would explain a non-all-mighty void lord but his weakened/incomplete/avatar/conduit form as controllable (I.E defeatable and manageable in battle) champion.

And even if this guy has nothing in common with my theory, hell I still want to see that voice revealed.